Telegraph: Leeds 'interested' in Alan Smith

Decky

"I think he wants to get up front now and get a hat-trick if he's got one in the locker somewhere. I haven't seen that on the training ground yet though!"

:iamatwat:

wtf. Ranger should deffo start this game. Especially if Bestie is out.

"I think he wants to get up front now and get a hat-trick if he's got one in the locker somewhere. I haven't seen that on the training ground yet though!"

:iamatwat:

Aye I was bit shocked when I read ""He's had to change his game with injuries and the age he's at, but that doesn't mean to say he can't play a more forward role.

"I just said to him I'll use him where I think we might benefit from him.

"I think it's got him excited.

Two England internationals in Smith & AC is upfront let the good times roll!!!!

Change his game, Surely going from Half decent at Leeds to an utter pile of crap here isnt the sort of change he should be making.

Reads more like a bluff to me. He's going and Pardew is just making sure potential buyers believe he's important to us. [/clutching at straws]

He might be a better mind games manager than SAL

Tessio was always smarter.

Fuck sake. 60k for a 'good character' around the dressing room. I'm sure we can get someone with a good character who can actually PLAY FOOTBALL for that fucking money. Up front? Jesus, could be funny, if nothing.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

We should pay to release him like in FM, how ever many million pounds that will cost. An absolute piece of shit.

Guest Heneage

It's painfully obvious he just doesn't care. Laughing when he gets booked, I just have no time for him. I want him gone asap.

Can we stop singing his name when he comes on, you bunch of shirtless f***ing idiots? We should be shouting nowt but abuse at this gutless, talentless w*****.

I posted a lengthy rant about this exact thing a few weeks ago.