Everton v Newcastle United - Sat 18th September (3pm)

Skeletor

Cahill = unlikely to play.

Tim has a knee problem and we will have to wait on that one, confirmed the Everton boss. I will assess it but were not quite sure at the moment.

Therefore I'm expecting:

----------------------Howard---------------------------

Hibbert--------Jags------------Distin---------Baines

Osman------Mikel------------Heitinga---------Pienaar

------------------------Fellaini--------------------------

------------------------Yak------------------------------

Is Aiyegbeni playing for you now? What was the point of not using him all preseason if they were just going to keep him and not replace him? Isn't the Russian better than Osman?

Play 4 4 2 ,drop Jonas bring Arfa in ,play Sol drop  :colo: ,drop Nolan (not gonna happen imho) bring another forward in pref Ranger to play off Carroll ,just a diff idea but Houghton will stick with his trusted old guard  :nope:

:lol: You're mad if you think we are starting Nile in a Premier League match. I don't see why we should drop Colo and bring in an unfit Sol.

As I say Baba, that's not my personal lineup but that's what I think we'll get. Yakubu can't last 90 minutes but actually I'd start him today.

Quality wise yes, Bily is clearly better than Osman but for some reason Moyes seems reluctant to play him.

Harper

Perch - Colo - Williamson - Enrique

Routledge - Tiote - Barton - Smith - Ben Arfa

Carroll

Kick them in midfield and hit 'em on the counter, with Ben Arfa and Routledge providing the pace and Carroll the goals.

Tiote, Barton, and Smith aren't exactly Essien, Obi, and Lampard. It's nice to be physical, but that midfield would provide no support to the attacking players at all.

nufcfans

Early reports: #NUFC Team news > 1 change. Smith dropped. Tiote starts. Ben Arfa on bench. Hmm. Official news coming soon. #EFC vs. #NUFC

Has that literally come from some random on twitter?

The same no-nothing has just posted: @nufcfans: #NUFC team-news - Now hearing reports > Smith and Gutierrez dropped for Tiote and Ben Arfa.

So yes.

Cahill = unlikely to play.

“Tim has a knee problem and we will have to wait on that one,” confirmed the Everton boss. “I will assess it but we’re not quite sure at the moment.”

Therefore I'm expecting:

----------------------Howard---------------------------

Hibbert--------Jags------------Distin---------Baines

Osman------Mikel------------Heitinga---------Pienaar

------------------------Fellaini--------------------------

------------------------Yak------------------------------

Is Aiyegbeni playing for you now? What was the point of not using him all preseason if they were just going to keep him and not replace him? Isn't the Russian better than Osman?

Play 4 4 2 ,drop Jonas bring Arfa in ,play Sol drop  :colo: ,drop Nolan (not gonna happen imho) bring another forward in pref Ranger to play off Carroll ,just a diff idea but Houghton will stick with his trusted old guard  :nope:

:lol: You're mad if you think we are starting Nile in a Premier League match. I don't see why we should drop Colo and bring in an unfit Sol.

I'd love to see Sol and Nile start in a 4-4-2... this will NOT happen though

-----------Harps

Colo----Sol----Willi----Jose

Rout---Bart----Tio-----HBA

--------Carr----Nile

Not the only one too think the same ,how dare you question my team its pistols at dawn for you dear boy  :fight: