Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

He reminds me of my own dick, long and dark hair, thin and things go very quick, but the end product is all over the place, cant score for s***.

Both able to do the "spiderman, mine doesn't speak spanish though  :-[

But i love them both and they're very useful.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He reminds me of my own dick, long and dark hair, thin and things go very quick, but the end product is all over the place, cant score for s***.

Both able to do the "spiderman, mine doesn't speak spanish though  :-[

:thup:

Both able to do the "spiderman, mine doesn't speak spanish though  :-[

:lol:

Both able to do the "spiderman, mine doesn't speak spanish though  :-[

:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Nolan        Tiote

Barton          Ireland        Ben Arfa

Best

Would be good to see.

Would rather keep the player who scores goals tbh

Jonas is a better 'footballer' than Duff in the same way Guthrie is superior to Nolan. We all know which one comes up with the goods when it matters, though. I can't stand Duff, but he's far, far more effective than Jonas at this level.

He's had all sorts of abuse on here "not a footballer" etc. But I like him, he's not a conventional wide player but he is a constant threat down our left that the other side cannot ignore. He draws in opposing defenders, wins free kicks and takes the pressure off our defence. He does a good job for us imo.

He's had all sorts of abuse on here "not a footballer" etc. But I like him, he's not a conventional wide player but he is a constant threat down our left that the other side cannot ignore. He draws in opposing defenders, wins free kicks and takes the pressure off our defence. He does a good job for us imo.

Nail on head.