Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

I'm sure it helps that Jonas is an superb athlete who's showing no signs of slowing down, like.

same could be said of Colo....hardly ever been injured. We should give him a 2 maybe 3 year extended contract. he is our captain and could be an important leader for some years.

He is on very high wages but im sure doesn´t expect to get the same deal here or anywhere else. Im quiet confident he would be willing to spend 2-3 years more here.

It will be important to have older / experienced leaders with the right attitude in the squad....im sure both colo and jonas is so.

Sorry, late to the party. Stuck in Africa with little to no chance of an internet connection. (FAO Baba: I'm in Abuja!)

But... Woah? Really? This actually happened? :fwap:

Not only is this good news in the sense that a key player is staying, it also sends a larger message that we're perfectly capable of tying down our best players to new contracts despite what happened with Barton and Enrique. Bodes well for Colo's chances of putting pen to paper as well.

Sorry, late to the party. Stuck in Africa with little to no chance of an internet connection. (FAO Baba: I'm in Abuja!)

Not only is this good news in the sense that a key player is staying, it also sends a larger message that we're perfectly capable of tying down our best players to new contracts despite what happened with Barton and Enrique. Bodes well for Colo's chances of putting pen to paper as well.

:lol: :lol: We have internet, man.

How did you find Abuja? I am not from that area of the country, obviously, but I've always felt it was an extremely boring and dry city. Relatively clean and safe, though.

Somehow missed this good news as well. Jonas is a consistent and hardworking player. I think he fits in perfectly with the new talent we've brought in, so this news is nothing but encouraging.

:lol: :lol: We have internet, man.

How did you find Abuja? I am not from that area of the country, obviously, but I've always felt it was an extremely boring and dry city. Relatively clean and safe, though.

Somehow missed this good news as well. Jonas is a consistent and hardworking player. I think he fits in perfectly with the new talent we've brought in, so this news is nothing but encouraging.

Business. Not by choice.

For the record, your government is legitimately terrible to work with and your airport workers should all be consigned to the deepest spheres of hell - but only after a four hour security check.

You're still my favorite Nigerian though  :cool: