Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Big question.. Could Tiote offer enough Cover to Santon from a CM position if we used this midfield four?

Jonas---Cab----Tiote----HBA

Its obvious Simpson would benefit from having Jonas in front of him and I think its safe to say our strikers would benefit from Jonas & Banny being able to beat their man on the outside and cross with their more natural foot.

This offer SO much more balance to our attacking play but sadly our left flank would be badly exposed defensively.

people are crazy... he is the best player this season. Oppoistion managers always admire him. I just really hate this forum when we lose ppl really sucks what they say...

I'm sorry, but are you fucking mental.  He had a month and a half at the start of the season when he was playing as an auxilliary left-back and offering nothing up front.  Once he signed the new contract he stopped playing as the auxilliary left-back and has somehow managed to offer even less up front than nothing. Opposition managers big him up as they know he's going to give thier full backs fuck all problems all afternoon and we'll still pick him.

people are crazy... he is the best player this season. Oppoistion managers always admire him. I just really hate this forum when we lose ppl really sucks what they say...

I'm sorry, but are you fucking mental.

The answer is yes. The rest of your post wasn't required I'm afraid.

I'm sorry, but are you fucking mental.

The answer is yes. The rest of your post wasn't required I'm afraid.

I thought I was skirting a ban for that to be honest....

said it as soon as he signed tbh, him and jonas both look to cut inside so it's obvious that they dont work as an attacking duo.

Jonas was played on the right for part of the 2nd half and he was running down the right wing, he cut inside and sent the ball in with this left foot.  :lol:

Guest Dontooner

That might solve the mystery why he never gets pick on the right. I remember he plays on the left for his previous club as well.

That might solve the mystery why he never gets pick on the right. I remember he plays on the left for his previous club as well.

When Marveaux  was playing with Jonas, he has to play on the right to accommodate Jonas. This shows how bad Jonas is on the right, and probably Jonas personally preferred on the left as well. It sounds weird when both Marveaux and HBa has to play on the right when Jonas "should" play on the right.  The only logical answer is Jonas is fucking bad there, which is proven on the pitch.

• 2 weeks later...