Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

If it came to panic buying or keeping the powder dry this January I'd probably choose the latter. Carroll, Tiote and the Taylors to come into the squad in the short term, Ben Arfa in a few months and Gosling back to fitness. I actually think the squad is okay-ish to have no real worries this season. I'd rather not be scrabbling around for crumbs on 31/01 as experience has shown more often than not it's money ill spent.

Ravel Morrison on verge of beige kicked out of man utd apparently.

Lads got huge issues but is one hell of a talent.

He got too much too soon or genuine issues? Remember reading he was supposed to be the next big thing at Man United.

Guest Heneage

Us and Spuds have been offered Camaronesi (sic?),according to tomorrow's Metro.

Bullshit rag I know.

Bullshit player too.

This.

Italy legend for 2006 but finished now.

Guest Heneage

No but he goes down in the folk lore for being part of that squad. And yes ok so he's clearly as Italian as Coloccini but the whole 'not cutting the ponytail' bet etc, with rose tinted shades on he will be remembered. I'd say Germany 06 was his career highlight tbh.

Always rated Camoranesi, tbh. Ugly fuck, mind.

Even coming off the bench the last couple of years he's looked decent. Would have loved to have signed him at his peek but obviously not worth looking at now.

Haven't watched much Italian (or German!) football recently, but his lack of game time means he probably isn't up to playing week in week out and he'd be quite expensive to have as a squad player.