Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

f*** off with the cap locks btw. I know the post wasn't directed at me but we can all read.

Well he's implying I don't know what improvement means. Replacing players with other players that are better than them is an improvement man :lol:

It would improve the squad depth, as they are human beings. That's literally the only impact they would have.

We should be in the market for players that will provide an immediate impact on the first team - cos there's one or two areas which still need significant improvement. Yes, we need cover at full-back and probably the wings... but we don't need any more squad-fillers in the striking department. Definitely not.

We do need squad depth, but you're right that up front is where we should only be looking for a starter.

f*** off with the cap locks btw. I know the post wasn't directed at me but we can all read.

Well he's implying I don't know what improvement means. Replacing players with other players that are better than them is an improvement man :lol:

Ner.

I'm a fanboi, but somebody needs to pick up Piatti once Almería get relegated this season. Created their goal yesterday against Madrid.

If you squint a little it'll be like having Messi playing for you.

I see Malaga have signed Messi's mini-me Diego Buonanotte, be very interested to see how he cuts it in a stronger league. Magical little player.

I'm a fanboi, but somebody needs to pick up Piatti once Almería get relegated this season. Created their goal yesterday against Madrid.

I see Malaga have signed Messi's mini-me Diego Buonanotte, be very interested to see how he cuts it in a stronger league. Magical little player.

Aye, great catch by Pellegrini.

Guest palnese

He was involved in a bad car crash right?

£3.8m could be the veritable steal if he fulfils his potential. Even more the likely given Pellegrini's record of nuturing South Americans into Spanish football.

EDIT: aye, he killed three friends when he crashed his car.

£3.8m could be the veritable steal if he fulfils his potential. Even more the likely given Pellegrini's record of nuturing South Americans into Spanish football.

EDIT: aye, he killed three friends when he crashed his car.

Pellegrini has a bit of a job on his hands in moulding that calamitous Málaga side. But if he steers them off relegation with the arab money he can build them up nicely.