Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

Guest Chubby Jason

Along with Bendtner.

Would take Bendtner in the blink of an eye tbqh.

Would be nice but we established he wouldn't be good enough, along with Vela.

Or at least the myopic elements of the forum did.

How many people in agreement are needed to constitute an establishment? I think we are too good a club for Van Perise and Fabregas too. Anyone agree?

Guest Heneage

Vela might actually be quite a good partner for Carroll playing in a deeper role, he'd also give us options outwide too I'd definitely take him on loan.

As for Bendtner and Carroll it would be lethal imo, struggle to find many defenders that could deal with both.

Along with Bendtner.

Would take Bendtner in the blink of an eye tbqh.

Would be nice but we established he wouldn't be good enough, along with Vela.

Or at least the myopic elements of the forum did.

How many people in agreement are needed to constitute an establishment? I think we are too good a club for Van Perise and Fabregas too. Anyone agree?

I'd take Fabregas.  Don't need RVP.

Vela might actually be quite a good partner for Carroll playing in a deeper role, he'd also give us options outwide too I'd definitely take him on loan.

As for Bendtner and Carroll it would be lethal imo, struggle to find many defenders that could deal with both.

Absolutely spot on, especially Bendtner and Carroll, also i'd love to see them on a night out together :lol:

If Vela goes somewhere though i'd prefer it to be playing up front, playing on the wing just doesn't utilise any of his best attributes.

I doubt Bendtner would not come here, he's far too arrogant and would think he must be at a Champs League side imo. Vela maybe a good shout on loan, him and Dos Santos on loan for rest of season? both young, fast and probably get on well together.  Would be nice in a 4-3-3 being the two playing off Carroll.

Meh.

It's like the summer all over again.

For that price, I'd love us to be in there. Say we shift Best off for ~£1m, net spend on the transfer is £2.5m. If that was our only transfer dealing of the window I'd be fairly pleased.

Not really sure Djarlo is up to it, certainly an improvement on what we have though. Should bring him just for his wife tbh.

Best mates with Veluso too, maybe we can nick him from Genoa in the summer!

Looks better than Routledge.

Interesting to read that Larsson is out of contract at the end of the season. We could probably get him at a knock down price and if Birmingham are looking at Bentley on loan that would suggest they are preparing to let him go.