Everton 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 18/09/10 - post match reaction from page 36

Dave

Merson talking about the match now on SSN.

Being very, very nice about us.  Come to think of it I always loved the clueless, thick cunt.

:lol:

tell you what, our scots derserve some massive credit. couple of gems those two like.,

I looked at this post for about 5minutes thinking 'What pair of Scottish lads do we have?'

:lol:

Yeah, I was thinking Calderwood and who else :lol:

absolutely delighted with tiote! a player we have what a strong one, i sense the power with him. he reminds of parker with the twist and turn to keep possesion but tiote's tackling is even better.

ben arfa the madness i have mistaken, thought he was a madman but his qualities cannot be denied.

didnot think we cud beat everton , a surprise it was.

Great game though lots of excitement and ofcos barton was strong again.

up the toon!!!!!  fucking get innnn!!!!!!!!!

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/49155000/jpg/_49155601_hbarfa_getty.jpg

Hibbert decided to wander off and bust some moves at just the right time.

Hello everyone!

I'm in the Dominican Republic at the moment and just got back to the hotel after watching the Everton game.  Firstly....

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm over the Moon! - Great result, and performance.

Last week I tried to post on here after we lost to Blackpool, but the hotel internet connection finished just before I clicked post.  I was upset all week as we had so many chances and lost our home record to the Blackpool shite.  This week I had has down for a loss but was suprised that Everton went 4-5-1 with Beckford upfront? a tad negative at home? but to our advantage and it cost Everton 3 points.  Great performance by the lads, Ben Arfa looks a menance! if he plays like that in next few games sign him up early.  Barton was really good today, bossed the midfield.  Tiote looked very handy, strong and with a bit of pace.  The back four did ok, a bit scrappy at times but they did enough.  5 yellows for Perch was more of the same really, hope he can up his game to be less clumsy.  Carroll was quiet today, although he did get marked heavily.  He tracked back well and linked up play, so the goals will come again in time.

The best thing about today was how we played.  Everton started well, but after 10 minutes it was all us for the rest of the first half.  Second half I thought Everton would go 4-4-2, but Moyes kept the same system but changed striker and right back? not sure why like, they needed to be more attacking.  We started well in second half for about the first 12 minutes, then it was all Everton for a good 15 minutes.  Very nervous during that time as we just couldn't get the ball.  Remaining time in the game was more Newcastle but Everton still looking dangerous.  Last few minutes of the game I was shitting it, but glad we got the win.  Nice to have good players coming on for good players in the Ben Arfa off for Gutierrez sub, this is important as we will always have times when our better players need to come off so it's refreshing to have quality coming on too.

Right, must go down the pub again to see Sunderland lose.  I've made friends with a Mackem family here who are decent people but giving me a hard time about the Blackpool result all week.  Time for some pay back!

:)

moyes being nice about us post match and no moaning about penalties etc so fair play, actually rather like him tbh

ofcos, a penalty we cud have too, he knows that is.