Everton 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 18/09/10 - post match reaction from page 36

Dave

Good for us we've played them early and got points, Everton will pull it back no doubt about it and hopefully against our rivals at the bottom of the table.

Yep, it was good to draw them early. No doubt they'll pick it up. We've played 3 out of the 16 games, I honestly wrote off, anything from them would be a bonus, we've got 6 points from them which is excellent, but we need to start performing against our relegation rivals, otherwise it's going to be a long hard season.

"The worst was seeing the Toons singing so triumphantly...at Goodison! If that doesn't rip you up, I don't know what will."

:lol:

from the everton forum, mate.

Eh?

Aye i get that ;)

Just confused to why they are so upset about it :lol:

"The worst was seeing the Toons singing so triumphantly...at Goodison! If that doesn't rip you up, I don't know what will."

Eh?

Aye i get that ;)

ive found in my looking around at everton forums they don't notably like us for the most part, not sure why

Eh?

Aye i get that ;)

ive found in my looking around at everton forums they don't notably like us for the most part, not sure why

Ah:(

Eh?

Aye i get that ;)

people dont like us. one of the first comments on the thread was "always enjoy beating these"

Eh?

Aye i get that ;)

We took Speed and Duncan off them without any fight from their board, hated us ever since.

Eh?

They seem to be another group of fans with a Newcastle United chip on their shoulders.

Eh?

Aye i get that ;)

We took Speed and Duncan off them without any fight from their board, hated us ever since.

And Gosling  O0