Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

his use of the ball was mainly "get rid and hope it goes into a good position" as opposed to looking for someone. tidy enough, wasn't targeted the way i thought he would (espesh after the first 10)

if he'd been a 22 yr old new signing not many would have been too impressed (just trying to point out how he played as opposed to taking into consideration he's a kid etc)

Junior football though isn't? If you're the fullback and you can't run forward with the ball, you're told to play it down the flank for the forward to chase. I know that's very basic, but rather him do that, then try something 'Enrique' like and getting caught out, at this stage.

"The length of time needed for healing a calf strain depends on the severity of the injury. A typical grade I calf strain will heal in 7 to 10 days, a grade II injury within about 4 to 6 weeks, and a grade III calf strain within about 3 months. The most common injury is a grade II calf strain that takes about 6 weeks for complete healing."

I did grade 2 last year, a month until I cycled and did some light jogging and another month before any football.

I'm chuffed to bits seeing some of our reserve players step up into the first team and put in some good shifts. Shows the club really wants to develop our youth, and save some dough for the future. Confident that Fergie will be our first choice backup LB/LW for years to come.  :aww:

So, will he be ready for the Villa game? His availability could be pivotal for the match outcome since we're able to switch Jonas to the right and move Barton into central midfield..

I'm chuffed to bits seeing some of our reserve players step up into the first team and put in some good shifts. Shows the club really wants to develop our youth, and save some dough for the future. Confident that Fergie will be our first choice backup LB/LW for years to come.   :aww:

:thup: Hope Vuckic gets the same treatment next, would like to have a good look at what he can do

So, will he be ready for the Villa game? His availability could be pivotal for the match outcome since we're able to switch Jonas to the right and move Barton into central midfield..

That's never going to happen. Get the idea out of your head.

That's never going to happen. Get the idea out of your head.

Divven't talk sense to tdeans, man. He'll never listen.

their writing style is not remotely similar like, tdeans wrote like a bairn

Howay man, it's the first rule of 'creating a new alias' (after the first 3 were carbon copies), speak pigeon english to dress up your stupid ideas. We have so many foreigners on here, none of them seem to have the same 'unique' grasp of the english language, nor do they have similar tdeans-esque attention-seeking disorders