Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

hmm according to the chronicle he's wanted by republic for international football, while hes played for northern ireland at senior level it was only in a friendly so if he wished to switch (and any n.ireland player can switch to the republic) he could

Looked a bit shaky/nervous defensively at first with a couple of minor errors, but quickly got into the game and looked very competent and assured.

Was very good going forward.

hmm according to the chronicle he's wanted by republic for international football, while hes played for northern ireland at senior level it was only in a friendly so if he wished to switch (and any n.ireland player can switch to the republic) he could

Aye, they've been chasing him for a while now.

cracking part in the second half when we broke forward and he was up for it and he reached the edge of their box, the momentum broke down but we still had the ball...he was going backwards and forwards at the same time.

I think we've got ourselves a very decent player here. It's easy for an inexperienced player to hide a bit, but he had the confidence to get fully involved.

needs to bulk up a bit. the cries of "give it to the mascot" told a tale.

I think we've got ourselves a very decent player here. It's easy for an inexperienced player to hide a bit, but he had the confidence to get fully involved.

He looks to have a decent turn of pace, and you wouldn't want him to lose any of that.

I think he's developing just fine. He doesn't look like a weak link defensively at all.

He looks to have a decent turn of pace, and you wouldn't want him to lose any of that.

I think he's developing just fine. He doesn't look like a weak link defensively at all.

hmmm, he's developing ok but he's a weak link right now as as most youngsters coming in because of injuries would do.

He is very slight but there are a lot of premiership players who are, especially attacking players. It may just be the shirt but some of the Chelsea players look 7 stone wet through!

his use of the ball was mainly "get rid and hope it goes into a good position" as opposed to looking for someone. tidy enough, wasn't targeted the way i thought he would (espesh after the first 10)

if he'd been a 22 yr old new signing not many would have been too impressed (just trying to point out how he played as opposed to taking into consideration he's a kid etc)

He pent half his his time covering for williamson,  did well IMO

no he didn't....did on one occasion.

maybe, still did alright though.

him not getting forwrd seemed to be more tactical rather than shanes' choice.  I'm not nervous when he replaces JOse.

Could be doing the old switcharoo to ROI if rumours are to be believed.

He's already been capped, thought you couldn't switch after that? ???

Only full competitive internationals tie a player to a national team. Friendlies do not.

Guest Stephen927

Pardew said when he did that radio interview that he was looking to bulk him up, but a lot of it would come just from him developing naturally.