Come on guys - we can raise the £250 plus VAT for the fixture list license!

Guest pricedoutoftoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just make this site a subscription only site and be done with it, ffs. Sell t-shirts, mugs and whatever else and just get it sorted.

ok, money bags.

How much do you spend on your broadband connection every month? You still gonna plead poverty?

Guest neesy111

Everyone will know what will happen if any sort of payment is forced upon people on this forum, 90% of people will fuck off to a newly created forum.

I say leave the forum how it is, it's usually just newbies that cause any problems with fixtures/streams/copyright stuff.

Just make this site a subscription only site and be done with it, ffs. Sell t-shirts, mugs and whatever else and just get it sorted.

ok, money bags.

How much do you spend on your broadband connection every month? You still gonna plead poverty?

Duno tbh, 3 in 1 £40 odds a month

Im not in Poverty, far from it , Im just very tight.

Guest neesy111

Hard pressed to find a bigger waste of £250. They're plastered all over the net and TV - Teletext! Get CEEFAX p324 on. Used to be that anyway. I think.

Does Ceefax still exist :lol:

Making the place into a subscription type forum would go totally against everything we've tried to build up.

0% chance of happening. The forum's free for all to use (but obviously any donations of any size are very welcome.)

I was referring to the fixture list, for the record.

A cost for signing up would be hilarious though, the uproar on TT would be monumental. That said, it would go against everything this place was(is) and particularly my own principles, Kemobaba. Sorry to get serious on your ass.

There's honestly better things people could be putting this money towards as it's totally ill-thought out, and I'm also not meaning the server.

Yeah, really need to sort that big chap. Will thrash something out tomorrow when I'm less confused.

:lol: Man, now I feel like a proper cunt. Worry about it later. I'll send a couple of the lads round in the Range Rover next week. :knuppel2: