Players you were right/wrong about.

Lotus

bellamy, right!, many thought he was a tosser and we paid way too much for a average player, turned out he was fucking class.

Owen, right! this signing and my opinions got me branded as a mackem ,always said we should avoid him and he was an overated injury prone many grabbing tosser. 

Jenas, wrong, thought he was gonna be class but was a total tosser.

viana, wrong,  thought he was class then he turned into a soft ponce.  I blame viana for influencing jenas, jenas was good before he met viana.

Enrique, wrong.  thought he was a tosser for his crap passing and positioning, but he was proved to be a pretty gud defender although im still a tiny bit dubious of him.

Williamson, right.  I knew he was gonna be decent as ive seen him play before he moved to portsmouth and thought we should have always gone for him then.

Perch, right.  fucking wanker need i say more.

Ameobi, right.  always thought we should have be sold years ago when spurs wanted him for somthing crasy like 7 million.  I got called a mackem again cus i wanted him gone for 1 million.  then the tosser signed a new contract with us.

Griffin, wrong, thought he wud be a great tough tackling fullback and may even get into the england team, he was wank.

Solano, right, knew he was gonna be grand and he was.

Enrique, wrong.  thought he was a tosser for his crap passing and positioning, but he was proved to be a pretty gud defender although im still a tiny bit dubious of him.

Christ.

Where did he play? Holding midfielder?

How can anybody be "a tiny bit dubious" of Enrique nowadays? The lad is fucking class man.

I still think his passing is wayward sometimes, im not talking about his crosses, more about his passing out of defence,

and he dabbles on the ball still a bit too much for my liking in the box.

sometimes u just wished he wud smash it away.  dont get me wrong i appreciate he tries to keep possession but when u need to protect a lead and the game is almost fulltime, u just want him to hoof it out.

Im dubious becus he;s still a young man and his career can stil go either way.  he has improved very much due to the experience he has gained so far.

How can anybody be "a tiny bit dubious" of Enrique nowadays? The lad is f***ing class man.

I still think his passing is wayward sometimes, im not talking about his crosses, more about his passing out of defence,

and he dabbles on the ball still a bit too much for my liking in the box.

sometimes u just wished he wud smash it away.  dont get me wrong i appreciate he tries to keep possession but when u need to protect a lead and the game is almost fulltime, u just want him to hoof it out.

Im dubious becus he;s still a young man and his career can stil go either way.  he has improved very much due to the experience he has gained so far.

im racking my brains for times he has dabbled on the ball in the box this season?

Guest JamesyJazz

Enrique...Correct,sound player.

Colo... As above,even when the knee jerkers were baying for his blood.

Owen...Correct,self serving,money grabbing tw*t.

Luque...Wrong,I was oh soooooo wrong.Really thought he would be the complete striker,wrong.

Jenas..Wrong,looked good but started to sh*t out of the midfield 50/50 tackles far too often.

Carrol....Wrong,and happy that the lad has proved me wrong.He now looks as if he could be our best home grown talent in years.

Parker didn't have a career wrecking injury.

To claim he wasn't good enough for a team that finished 14th is just deluded.

Yes. Deluded. Exactly. I was wrong about Parker.

Isn't that the point of the thread?

It's all about opinions, but Parker was a big disappointment to me. At Charlton, he looked like a very confident, positive player and I wasn't surprised that Chelsea paid £13 million for him. The player that we got always looked far more worried about losing the ball than doing anything creative with it.