Pure Mackem Comedy.

Crumpy Gunt

Please excuse the length of this article but it's a serious matter and one that has really wound me up for it's hypocracy.

As we know Newcastle United football players have been involved in a great deal of violence, over the last few years, either against each or and more seriously against members of the public.

The club, and in particular the manager, seem very slow to condemn this and there seems to be something rotten about the NUFC.

Carroll’s trial will now begin in Newcastle on Monday, October 25th. I've taken an interest in this case and, thanks to a friend in the NE press, have found that the timing is very interesting ........ the trial was to have taken place earlier but the club's solicitor pleaded for a delay.

The 'deal', if I can call it that without fear of litigation, is that they've accepted that Carroll may have to serve a prison term but want the conviction over before the derby match and the sentencing afterwards.

This means that, at least, two convicted thugs will be playing for Newcastle against Sunderland ........ at a time when feelings will be running high and there are Sunderland people awaiting trial for similar offences.

Carroll’s troubles occurred at the Blu Bambu night club in the Bigg Market in Newcastle last December 7th and his trial will be held before Judge John Milford, which is reported to last up to four days.

He could well become the second Newcastle player within a couple of years to spend time in prison, which is not disgraceful.

Carroll chose to be in that club whereas the Sunderland people were literally 'railroaded' into arriving at Central Station to be met by police with dogs and an organised gang of Newcastle people who had been informed of the train's arrival.

The train was not even supposed to be there yet a large number of Newcastle 'fans' were in the town despite that being the football close season. There's something fundamentally wrong with these double standards.

For that reason I've mounted a petition, copies of which will go to Judge John Milford between the conviction and the sentencing and also the media and the club. For anyone wishing to sign the petition I'll be in Sunderland on the 23rd of October, before the Aston Villa game, and also in Newcastle City centre before the derby match on the 31st.

I hope I can rely on your support.

It's about time these highly paid 'hero's' actually tried to act with some dignity and be the role models we expect them to be.

Thanks (If you manage to read through all that )

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=528746#ixzz11DFC3EVC

Please excuse the length of this article but it's a serious matter and one that has really wound me up for it's hypocracy.

As we know Newcastle United football players have been involved in a great deal of violence, over the last few years, either against each or and more seriously against members of the public.

The club, and in particular the manager, seem very slow to condemn this and there seems to be something rotten about the NUFC.

Carroll’s trial will now begin in Newcastle on Monday, October 25th. I've taken an interest in this case and, thanks to a friend in the NE press, have found that the timing is very interesting ........ the trial was to have taken place earlier but the club's solicitor pleaded for a delay.

The 'deal', if I can call it that without fear of litigation, is that they've accepted that Carroll may have to serve a prison term but want the conviction over before the derby match and the sentencing afterwards.

This means that, at least, two convicted thugs will be playing for Newcastle against Sunderland ........ at a time when feelings will be running high and there are Sunderland people awaiting trial for similar offences.

Carroll’s troubles occurred at the Blu Bambu night club in the Bigg Market in Newcastle last December 7th and his trial will be held before Judge John Milford, which is reported to last up to four days.

He could well become the second Newcastle player within a couple of years to spend time in prison, which is not disgraceful.

Carroll chose to be in that club whereas the Sunderland people were literally 'railroaded' into arriving at Central Station to be met by police with dogs and an organised gang of Newcastle people who had been informed of the train's arrival.

The train was not even supposed to be there yet a large number of Newcastle 'fans' were in the town despite that being the football close season. There's something fundamentally wrong with these double standards.

For that reason I've mounted a petition, copies of which will go to Judge John Milford between the conviction and the sentencing and also the media and the club. For anyone wishing to sign the petition I'll be in Sunderland on the 23rd of October, before the Aston Villa game, and also in Newcastle City centre before the derby match on the 31st.

I hope I can rely on your support.

It's about time these highly paid 'hero's' actually tried to act with some dignity and be the role models we expect them to be.

Thanks (If you manage to read through all that )

01:36 PM..

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=528746#ixzz11DFGS8lh

Guest BooBoo

As if a Crown Court judge is going to be swayed by a two bob petition conjured up purely due to local rivalry.

Fucking ludicrous people.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

As if a Crown Court judge is going to be swayed by a two bob petition conjured up purely due to local rivalry.

Fucking ludicrous people.

Ah, but you're forgetting it was signed outside Central Station on Derby Day!

- Carroll's Blu Bamboo incident

- Dyer/Bowyer fight

That's a great deal like. Cattermole has done more this season than we've done over the last 10 years.