Which clubs do you hate the most?

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm surprised that Man U still seem to be more hated than Man City.

Man U have been twats over long period of time.

Man City are relatively new to the t*** scene.

They're really not. I'll also second whoever it was that said he's always generally found Utd fans to be alright & City fans to be tossers :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

Arsenal deserve more than three. Self righteous, obnoxious pack of wankers.

Who play fucking brilliant football. I love good football so I find it hard to dislike Arsenal apart from when we play them. It's like the people who hate Messi, it doesn't make any sense to me.

Who play f***ing brilliant football. I love good football so I find it hard to dislike Arsenal apart from when we play them. It's like the people who hate Messi, it doesn't make any sense to me.

yeah i agree, their team play good football.

Who play f***ing brilliant football. I love good football so I find it hard to dislike Arsenal apart from when we play them. It's like the people who hate Messi, it doesn't make any sense to me.

yeah i agree, their team play good football.

Fans are cunts. Tottenham fans seem to get slated on here, in my experience Arsenal fans are much worse.

Sunderland = Thick mackem fans  ;D, not even that bothered about the club.  Quinn comes over as a decent bloke.

Man U = Cant f*cking stand them, the club, the arrogance, the horrid fans, just everything about them turns my gut!

Spurs = Not even sure why, not a fan of 'Arry, but one of the 1st results I look for and hope they've lost.

Guest Howaythetoon

Arsenal - I quite like them. The brother in law supports them and they play good football.

Aston Villa - A nondescript club in every sense. Love Villa Park though as a stadium. The way they went on when we were relegated was sad like but to be expected. A club I neither like, hate or even think about to be honest.

Birmingham - I know nothing of them and have no interest in them in any capacity other than when we play them.

Blackburn - I like Ewood Park and Blackburn itself as I used to work there a lot. Bit of a boring club though. In the early 90s they were probably my second fave team as they beat Man Utd to the title and of course had a certain Geordie number 9 playing up front for them. Dalglish and Souness links sour feelings towards them in a way but otherwise, I have no ill feelings towards them.

Blackpool - I want to see them and clubs like them prosper, its good for the game. Mind, only if it doesn't in any way effect Newcastle.

Bolton - When you look at their history and where they are at now and how long they have been a top-flight stalwart in recent years I personally think good luck to them, they are showing similar sized clubs in such areas how to do it.

Chelsea - I can't stand them. An average sized club who became a huge club simply because of money. Everything that is wrong with the game can be found at Stamford Bridge.

Everton - Like Newcastle a proper club. Kind of like the mackems of Liverpool in ways but for me they are a proper club with decent fans.

Fulham - A kind of pointless club in many ways.

Liverpool - As a club I respect them but their fans... fuck me they are cringeworthy. One of the worst set of fans in the country in many ways, although the ones I've met certainly seem to regard NUFC and Geordies highly and seem sound enough. Their whining, self pitty and arrogance grates though. As a team, average, and they have been like that even when winning the CL and finishing 2nd.

Man City - I don't hate them but I don't like them either.

Man Utd - I hate them because they are Man Utd but I respect them as a club and their away fans are the best in the league. As a club I can't help but admire them because everything they have achieved has come from within unlike Chelsea for example. Still utter cunts though and their fans in general are shocking considering their success and the glory hunters piss me off no end.

Stoke - Horrible place and a shitty club.

Sunderland - I'm not lying but I honestly couldn't give a damn about them, they are insignificant to me and it we never had to play them they wouldn't even exist to me that's how much I just don't even consider them. As people though the mackems are some of the lowest forms of human beings you can find, horrible people and a horrible place.

Tottenham - I can't stand them. I probably hate them more than any other club and I don't know why really as they are not our rivals. Its their fans and the way they go on and their manager and the way the media go on about them as something special.

West Brom - Like Villa and in fact every other Midlands club they are a bit meh.

West Ham - Proper club, good away game and decent fans in general.

Wigan - Stick to Rugby.

Wolves - Meh

As i live in Birkenhead, over the water from Liverpool, and my Dad and many of friends and family are Evertonians, i was brought up to hate Liverpool. And that is exactly what i have done. I hate almost everything about them. The only thing I like about them is there recent poor form, and fans saying "We shouldn't be in this position ever!". They moan about money when they have spent mega bucks on players during the Benitez rein, and knowone even accknowledges this.

I hate Manchester City also, not because of all this money. Just because of the fact, they didnt deserve to be given such a gift as the ulimited amount of cash. And one fan on SSN the other day stated that Newcastle were a little club, and that they should be beating 'little clubs like Newcastle'. Disgrace.

At the moment these are the only 2 teams i have a true hatred for. Other mentions go to Sunderland, Manchester United, Spurs and Wigan. I went to watch Everton at the DW last season, and their fans were so poor, i have gained a slight hate towards them.

As i live in Birkenhead, over the water from Liverpool, and my Dad and many of friends and family are Evertonians, i was brought up to hate Liverpool. And that is exactly what i have done. I hate almost everything about them. The only thing I like about them is there recent poor form, and fans saying "We shouldn't be in this position ever!". They moan about money when they have spent mega bucks on players during the Benitez rein, and knowone even accknowledges this.

I hate Manchester City also, not because of all this money. Just because of the fact, they didnt deserve to be given such a gift as the ulimited amount of cash. And one fan on SSN the other day stated that Newcastle were a little club, and that they should be beating 'little clubs like Newcastle'. Disgrace.

At the moment these are the only 2 teams i have a true hatred for. Other mentions go to Sunderland, Manchester United, Spurs and Wigan. I went to watch Everton at the DW last season, and their fans were so poor, i have gained a slight hate towards them.

How come you support Newcastle then, out of interest, if your family are blues?

How come you support Newcastle then, out of interest, if your family are blues?

I was wondering that too.

Liverpool (Fans are cunts for their thinking that they are the only club in the world, also for Hillsborough, Heisel etc)

I agree with this 100%

I have to throw in the Mackems, Spurs, WBA (fucking stay down), and Boro (because of their fans thinking our games with them are derbies and being general cunts).