Which clubs can you stand the most?

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aye, i didn't choose Bolton, but they're slowly becoming my third team. Spending a fair bit of time over that way with Bolton fans these days.

I find them to be a fun bunch, and they are quite watchable nowadays under Coyle. A relief for them after the Allardyce/Megson years.

Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, proper teams.

I think I'll have to disagree with you on that one. They've got a squad full of mercenaries.

I have no issue with that, players need to do what they need to do to make the most of their career, not just with silverware and awards (which will come very soon with Man City), but in terms of money made too. In practically any other walk of life, it's absolutely fine for people to leave jobs for more money, football is a little different but not that much, they aren't just out their for the love of the game, but they won't try harder for an extra few quid a week either.

Honestly, even if you don't mind ManCity buying their way to success, I find rather criminal to have unlimited funds and end up playing 3 DMs every game.

Yaya Toure certainly isn't being deployed as a DM, even Gareth Barry makes a lot of forward runs for a 'DM', they are getting the results with quite a few new players and this is probably the best way, I'm sure eventually they will get more proactive, but this is not the time yet I don't think.

Guest palnese

Arsenal, Chelsea and West Ham.

I like Leeds and Millwall as well.

:dowie:

One of my best mates is a Chelsea fan and a I enjoy discussing football with him.

The first game I ever attended in England was Newcastle-Leeds back in 2000. They had a cracking team back then.

I've always liked Millwall after CM0102.

Guest underthesea

Chelsea - Love their players and the way they play, I can put the money spent to one side.

Arsenal - Same as Chelsea, and the way they have such a young side.

I quite liked to see Man City do well, but that was before Hughes and the Arabs came in. Even during Shinawatras (spell) time I liked them...but now their just a bunch of cunts who rot the modern game further. Plus, De Jong doesn't help matters.

I chose West Brom because there my local team and a lot of my best mates support them and Tottenham, I used to hate them but I like the way they have got success without using a billionaire. I used to like West Ham because of the way they sent Sheff Utd (Well Neil Warnock) down. 

There are far, far worse teams in the league than Chelsea for diving. They play the best football in the league (to watch) and win things without being called Man U or Liverpool. Thus, pissing millions of complete wankers worldwide.

There are far, far worse teams in the league than Chelsea for diving. They play the best the football in the league (to watch) and win things without being called Man U or Liverpool. Thus, pissing millions of complete wankers worldwide.

Who out of interest?

Besides Drogba, I can't really think of any embarrassing, blatant divers in Chelsea's team. They do have a lot of experienced players who know how to inform the referee of infringements against them, but I actually like that. I also think referees let some some of the lower table sides kick lumps out of Arsenal and Chelsea's midfielders when they play away from home. Seems like a common tactic, imo.