Which clubs can you stand the most?

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Other English clubs only fall into "barely tolerate" or "fuck right off" categories. Out of all of the barely tolerate in the league right now I guess I probably dislike Norwich City the least. Birmingham City would be up there too if they ever come back.

I'm a bit surprised Arsenal aren't way ahead. They play entertaining, skilful football and they develop young players. They're self-sufficient, with no sugardaddy giving them an artificial advantage from outside the game. What's not to like.

Apart from them being in London.

I'm a bit surprised Arsenal aren't way ahead. They play entertaining, skilful football and they develop young players. They're self-sufficient, with no sugardaddy giving them an artificial advantage from outside the game. What's not to like.

Apart from them being in London.

Their 'fans' are unbelievably tragic. Piers Morgan pretends to be one ffs.

Went Bournemouth as they haven't done anything to enrage as of yet.

Guest firetotheworks

Whichever plays the best football. In recent years that's been Barcelona, Arsenal and Dortmund, but it's just about how they play rather than them as a club. For example, I like Stoke this season but have never liked them as a club.

Whichever plays the best football. In recent years that's been Barcelona, Arsenal and Dortmund, but it's just about how they play rather than them as a club. For example, I like Stoke this season but have never liked them as a club.

:thup:  I put Stoke in but would never have considered it under Pulis.  Takes time of course but they're getting their game away from the 6'4" hoof and kick they played under him.

Been fascinated with Dortmund for a few years now. Positive football, and all round class approach to what being a football club means. It's what I wish NUFC aspired to be like. Especially in the aftermath of the whole Pardew ear.

Will never forget Southampton and the games we lost to those fuckers whilst schnozzle was playing for them. UGH. Seems to be a lot of love for them, hope they rot in pigshit personally.

Arsenal (due to Wenger, once he goes fuck em)

Bournemouth (due to Howe.....see above)

Norwich. Cos the first lass I ever fancied (except Marilyn Monroe and Grace Kelly) and kissed was from there.

The rest are all degrees of mehness and hatred.