James Perch

James

Can I assume it's a case, tries hard but truly not cut out at this level? In which case, where does the blame lie? Hughton for thinking he would be able to cut it?

There was quite an amusing moment at Man City where your 3 other defenders were all in a line, dropping back, and Perch was bumbling about at the top of the screen, not looking like he knew which way to go. :lol:

Guest Chris P

Can I assume it's a case, tries hard but truly not cut out at this level? In which case, where does the blame lie? Hughton for thinking he would be able to cut it?

There was quite an amusing moment at Man City where your 3 other defenders were all in a line, dropping back, and Perch was bumbling about at the top of the screen, not looking like he knew which way to go. :lol:

Fair enough. IMO he should be given time. I like how CH has thrown him in a the deep end. i dont think we'll be seeing him in a while but i think he will stiil provide good cover for simpson. Very similar players.

Guest Chris P

Only similar because neither is good enough.

left me self open there like. You were the odds on favourite. 3-1 off Ladbroakes

Every time I log on here and see this thread I cringe. It is totally unneccessary, and it is victimisation. Wrong in every way.

Er..................

Would make my close season if we got rid of Harper. He's s****

Drop the tosser now. He's w***.

well having seen Readings goal you can only blame Harper, after dropping and it goes in he appears to be blaming everyone but himself. EPL wise he will be a liability and deffo not premiership material.just gotta wonder why he was not given opportunities elsewhere if he had of been any good surely he would of been picked up,as it was he wasn't makes you wonder why?,is he also not convinced of his ability.

:thup:

Should he f***!

Don't start me off on this w*****. He is absolutely no where near PL quailty.

He's s***.

I think this thread was just started to wind me up!  :rant:

Harper = Pub Goalie

The way I see it is this;

If the soft s**** hadn't been such a soft s****, he would have taken Varney out with his knee, shoulder and body, and punched the ball 30 yards to safety. Instead, he went in half hearted, without any conviction (don't think he knows what conviction is) and we have conceded. The blah blah blah arguments about 'is it a foul or not' are irrelevant as the ref has (quite rightly) given the goal. I know Sheff Wed were good value for the draw, and Shola's goal was offside, but the fact is, if this tosser had done his job properly, we would have had 3 points instead of 1. To me, therefore, he has cost us 2 points. Simples.

Get Fraser back.

Steve Harper = pub goalie.

:lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAVE THAT!

Haha nice one  O0 Harper is the exception to my rule!

:angry:

Plus, Harper is an 'experienced' player, and Perch is just a young 'un. He doesn't deserve the shit he gets. Harper, however does!

One of the worst, if not the worst player i've seen in the black and white.

A stain on Hughton's time as manager.

Ridiculous. You can't have watched many Newcastle sides over the years. As for a stain on Hughton's reign; which manager has never made a bad buy? Nobody gets it right 100% of the time, I think CH record in the transfer market is generally very good for the money he's had to spend.

Guest firetotheworks

People are going overboard like, he's poor, but anyone who thinks he's the worst player to have worn the shirt obviously hasn't been watching for very long. Boumsong still easily takes that cake and quaffs it.

I still have some hope of getting something out of Perch. Not a lot, but something.

People are going overboard like, he's poor, but anyone who thinks he's the worst player to have worn the shirt obviously hasn't been watching for very long. Boumsong still easily takes that cake and quaffs it.

I still have some hope of getting something out of Perch. Not a lot, but something.

You could boil him down and get some canny glue? :dontknow:

Guest firetotheworks

You could boil him down and get some canny glue? :dontknow:

Do you write your own material?

You cant say the bit in bold & then say Boumsong.