Wayne Rooney

SEMTEX

Manchester United fans want rid.

I reckon it's his Mrs who wants out the country after his affairs and stuff.

She didn't know about them when he said he wanted out.

How do you know?

Papers

:kinnear:

Man Utd fans going mad saying how much the club has done for him which they have but he has easily paid back the money they paid for him.

They weren't complaining when he did the same thing to the club he supports. No idea why they expect him to be loyal after that.

Fergie has reinvented his team over and over. Every time it seems like they are a taking a step back, they quickly take several forwards. Can't see this being much different.

I think it's a bit different this time, they're a lot weaker as a whole.

ManU are f***ed then.

Yeah, he's been amazing this season. How will the cope without him?

You'd have a point if they were coping without him, but they obviously can't. Without Rooney's last season form they look no better than Spurs and it will only take them finishing behind them for the meltdown to begin.

Theyve been scoring 2 or 3 goals in almost every league game this season. I think they have missed Rio Ferdinand more than Rooney

How do you know?

Papers

They have been absolutely spot on with this whole story though.

ManU are f***ed then.

You'd have a point if they were coping without him, but they obviously can't. Without Rooney's last season form they look no better than Spurs and it will only take them finishing behind them for the meltdown to begin.

Theyve been scoring 2 or 3 goals in almost every league game this season. I think they have missed Rio Ferdinand more than Rooney

They haven't kept a clean sheet with him.

How do you know?

Papers

Listen to the Fergie press conference on the BBC. He says that this has been going on since the summer

ManU are f***ed then.

That's it though.  He's gone missing this season and Man U are struggling to win games as it is.

Only because of their defence though they havent really struggled to score goals.

Rooney has been shit and that's seen them placing 4th tied with Spurs. They do need him. It's not only goalscoring, he's all over the pitch when he's on form.

Interesting to see ManU losing Tévez, Cronaldo and Rooney in such quick succession.

Still wonder where he'll end up. Can see Florentino getting all wet right now, though.

How do you know?

Papers

They have been absolutely spot on with this whole story though.

She could have known long before the papers knew though. She doesnt need the Sun to find out what hes doing.  Could have known well before the world cup hence his shite form and sulking attitude.

To be fair to Rooney, he probably sees the club going backwards - the fans are constantly rallying against the Glazers, Ronaldo and Tevez have left, they're not spending a lot of money, the players they bought in the summer aren't exactly world-beaters, they've lost their mantle to Chelsea, Man City are likely to overtake them in the next couple of seasons and Fergie isn't far off retiring.

Rooney is coming into the prime of his playing career and probably feels like he can win more trophies elsewhere.

Man Utd fans going mad saying how much the club has done for him which they have but he has easily paid back the money they paid for him.

They weren't complaining when he did the same thing to the club he supports. No idea why they expect him to be loyal after that.

Exactly. Ferguson has made a name for himself unsettling & getting players who've been treated well by their clubs for years.

More likely is that Rooney has seen the transfer market they are now operating in (signing Smalling, Bebe, Hernandez, Owen while getting rid of Ronaldo & Tevez) and decided he'd rather be somewhere else.

Manchester United, meet player power! It doesn't just work for that door marked "in".

If Stretford and Rooney have planned this all along, then they have played the club for total mugs. Well done lads! Noone saw it coming.

tbh, that style of transfer is no different to the signing of Ronaldo, or Rooney himself.

Aye right.

They still kept signing the Veróns and Ferdinands of the world while doing that, though. They don't anymore.

Yeah I agree with that, but the actual Rooney & Ronaldo signings weren't greatly different to the signings they've made this year.

tbh, that style of transfer is no different to the signing of Ronaldo, or Rooney himself.

Aye right.

They still kept signing the Veróns and Ferdinands of the world while doing that, though. They don't anymore.

Yeah I agree with that, but the actual Rooney & Ronaldo signings weren't greatly different to the signings they've made this year.

Rooney was the next big thing when they bought him. He was highly sought after and they spent about 27mil on him. They havent bought anything like that this year.

Aye right.

Rooney was the next big thing when they bought him. He was highly sought after and they spent about 27mil on him. They havent bought anything like that this year.

That's because there is not another top English striker like him on the scene at the moment. they did spend about 8 million plus on Smalling though.