Premier League's Worst Referee

Begbie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I purely biased when it comes to refs, if they've performed poorly in our games I'm going to throw them in the incompetent pile.

Why isn't Howard Webb in there ? He's up at the top for me after disallowing Viduka's goal that would have saved us from relegation. But I've never seen a ref get so much wrong and look totally biased as Atkinson did at Man Shitty.

Forgetting about Steven Taylor's dive to win the penalty and salvage a point against the Mackems?

It goes both ways.

Guest Brazilianbob

Atkinson lives in the same street as a work colleague and she tells me his car reg is "REF 1".  Talk about having an ego!  "Ref 259" might be more appropriate!

To be fair to Webb, you don't get to ref the World Cup Final unless you're a decent ref.

In this case he did.

It's awarded to the person FIFA consider the best referee in the world- he had an excellent tournament, no-one could have refereed that final well.

When you consider the sides we're getting these dodgy calls against.

Chelsea, City, Arsenal. Even everton at home.

Its no coincidence is it. Theyre clearly biased by the higher clubs status.

they were when we had higher clubs status.

I was going to say that the standard had really dipped amongst the new refs who have appeared in the last few years or so (Atwell, Atkinson, Marriner) but then I remembered Neale Barry, Jeff Winter and Uriah Rennie.

To be fair to Webb, you don't get to ref the World Cup Final unless you're a decent ref.

In this case he did.

It's awarded to the person FIFA consider the best referee in the world- he had an excellent tournament, no-one could have refereed that final well.

Evermind refereeing the final ''well''.http://i.ytimg.com/vi/LF31LfZR7sE/0.jpg

Probert was absolutely abysmal today, for both sides. Disallowed a credible Stoke goal, and gave an absolute barrel of 50/50 decisions Stoke's way - including 2 corners within 3 minutes where absolutely nowt out of the ordinary was happening, but he couldn't wait to blow his whistle. How can you respect the referee when he gets so much wrong?