Newcastle United 0 - 4 Arsenal (CC) - 27/10/10 - post match reaction from p21

Dave

I've just came back from the match, not going to even start talking about it. All I will say is though is that if the FA insist on having such a poor standard level of refereeing, then one way or another I'm getting my £40 back off them.

When was Smith's alleged first booking?  He definitely got one for pushing the ref, but I can't remember one before then.  Perch was booked in the first minute of the second half I seem to remember for booting the ball into the stand after the referee gave a free kick to them.

When was Smith's alleged first booking?  He definitely got one for pushing the ref, but I can't remember one before then.  Perch was booked in the first minute of the second half I seem to remember for booting the ball into the stand after the referee gave a free kick to them.

Got booked for the tackle on Walcott.

When was Smith's alleged first booking? He definitely got one for pushing the ref, but I can't remember one before then. Perch was booked in the first minute of the second half I seem to remember for booting the ball into the stand after the referee gave a free kick to them.

According to the BBC/PA, only Smith and Barton were booked. It's a fucking mystery!

According to the BBC/PA, only Smith and Barton were booked. It's a f***ing mystery!

Did Perchmiester not get booked for kicking the ball away at some point? :dontknow:

For dissent to the ref. Bet he says he booked Williamson though. Smith did get booked for fouling Walcott at the start of the 2nd half didn't he?

Williamson was booked after the second goal is what the live coverage on .cock says.

Guest Geordiesned

Smith hacked down Walcott, that was the 1st yellow. Never saw this 2nd one!

Smith didn't get booked then. Ref booked another player (possibly Kadar) for booting the ball away.

Smith hacked down Walcott, that was the 1st yellow. Never saw this 2nd one!

Smith didn't get booked then. Ref booked another player (possibly Kadar) for booting the ball away.

Really? Well, that's the mystery solved.

How didn't he get booked though? :lol:

According to the BBC/PA, only Smith and Barton were booked. It's a f***ing mystery!

Did Perchmiester not get booked for kicking the ball away at some point? :dontknow:

Read one of the posts you quoted :lol:

According to the match coverage on .cock:

Dan King - NUFC:

Alan Smith is now the first man to be booked after a foul of Walcott, who showed him a clear pair of heels

Dan King - NUFC:

And Mike Williamson is booked for complaining

Dan King - NUFC:

Now Eastmond is down again after another Barton tackle, and this time Joey goes in the book

Nowt mentioned about Perch, or anyone else.

Read one of the posts you quoted :lol:

Jesus  :lol: I'm having a nightmare tonight. Time for bed.