Newcastle United 0 - 4 Arsenal (CC) - 27/10/10 - post match reaction from p21

Dave

Only the last one of those was actually correct Dave.

How can they all get it so wrong? :lol:

They probably (rightly) assumed Smith would get booked for his foul, and totally failed to notice Marriner had actually called Perch in to be more interested in the technical offence rather than the assault.  Then they were too busy watching the replays to notice Smith push Marriner in the chest to be actually booked.

They probably (rightly) assumed Smith would get booked for his foul, and totally failed to notice Marriner had actually called Perch in to be more interested in the technical offence rather than the assault.  Then they were too busy watching the replays to notice Smith push Marriner in the chest to be actually booked.

Pushing the ref not a red these days?

Even the gimps that compile the stats? ???

Smith was definitely booked for the tackle in the first half, BBC confirmed that.

But no one seems to have noticed the second.  My mate beside me saw Smith push the ref, and get booked after the Williamson goal.  No one else was doing anything to merit a card, but no agencies or stats groups seem to have actually noticed it.  There was 100% a card waved in the air at Smith after the goal.

Smith kept having a go at him afterwards, and I thought he was going to head off down the tunnel.  But when no one made him, it looked like he just stayed on.

What a bunch of cheating, dirty cunts btw. Went down every 5 seconds, took advantage of the generous referee and that substitution with Fabregas, fuck me, I aged about 20 years in the time it took him to walk off the pitch.

Eboue in particular went down when someone breathed on him.

Just got back. Arsenal were very confident on the ball from the off, but as our nerves eased we really came into the match before the unfortunate own goal. Arsenal dived a lot and the referee was a moron. Impressed with the half-time penalties too.

My record of never seeing Newcastle actually score lives on. Fun day out mind you. :)

Hope they use the result to make sure Sunday comes good. Despite the teams put out (Arsenal's was far better than our's) they will still be a little deflated; more so given how the goals were conceded - all were avoidable - own goal/ offside & foul/ Guthrie & lastly a pass meant for someone else (and poor marking).

Disappointed that Barton saw fit to pick up a needless booking. I fear that Routlege may be on a FA charge for unnecessary roughing on Eboue who couldn't handle Routelege's physical approach to the game, Wenger looked furious about the lack of protection from the ref.

Ranger on the other hand must be a Weeble.

Thought that despite the scoreline it was a respectable display.

Their first goal was sheer luck and the second should have been disallowed.

We also had a few chances throughout the game and it could have been so much different had we taken one of them.

Thought that despite the scoreline it was a respectable display.

Their first goal was sheer luck and the second should have been disallowed.

We also had a few chances throughout the game and it could have been so much different had we taken one of them.

pretty much spot on like

I see that despite having every advantage going, including bringing their own referee, Arsenal are still a disgraceful bunch of diving, cheating, whingeing cunts. Something people on here might want to consider

Can't believe that people giving Ranger more than average marks, were watching the same game as me. He was woeful. As for Lovenkrands, he struggled because no one was picking out his runs, and if they did it was too late and he was offside.

Their fans were c**ts but the atmosphere tonight was awful. Too many foreigners

:mackems:

There was a bit of noise at the top of the Gallowgate evry now and then.

I love watching Arsenal, except when they play us. Because you remember how much the tw**s cheat. If Ranger had taken that chance and Arsenal's fluke of a goal didn't happen, and the referee and linesman had a fu**ing clue the game could have been very different :/

All if's and buts unfortunately

Can't believe that people giving Ranger more than average marks, were watching the same game as me. He was woeful. As for Lovenkrands, he struggled because no one was picking out his runs, and if they did it was too late and he was offside.

Their fans were c**ts but the atmosphere tonight was awful. Too many foreigners

:mackems:

There was one example when Vuckic should have played it through, delayed it and eventually passed to him when he was offside