Things are about to get a bit Messi

Interpolic

Guest toonlass

Time to go, time to go, time to go time to go time to go, time to go, time to go-oh, time to go-oh-oh-oh-oh!!!! Fuck off!

Nah, sad to see him bottle it!

:lol: It's funny as hell, but it takes the piss tbh.  If it's an actual permanent ban then it's fucking stupid.  In my mind it's just been an amusing distraction, and he's a nice kid - don't get me wrong, if it was Stifler or Stu or someone then I'd be all self righteous about a bet being a bet, and would delight in them fucking off.  Especially king dickhead Stu, that would be ace. 

But yeah, Messi's areet - don't ban him permanently or owt, or I'll feel guilty. :lol:

It's my understanding that Admin would consider the lifting of said ban once proper and verified evidence has been received.

It would only be a consideration though. He would have to go infront of an appeal panel consisting of Andy, Kevin Nolan and Louis Walsh.

:lol: It's funny as hell, but it takes the piss tbh. If it's an actual permanent ban then it's f***ing stupid. In my mind it's just been an amusing distraction, and he's a nice kid - don't get me wrong, if it was Stifler or Stu or someone then I'd be all self righteous about a bet being a bet, and would delight in them f***ing off. Especially king dickhead Stu, that would be ace.

But yeah, Messi's areet - don't ban him permanently or owt, or I'll feel guilty. :lol:

At least someone is ;)

If he goes ahead with the drinking of piss will the ban be lifted?

It's my understanding that Admin would consider the lifting of said ban once proper and verified evidence has been received.

It would only be a consideration though. He would have to go infront of an appeal panel consisting of Andy, Kevin Nolan and Louis Walsh.