Copa América

Disco

Argentina should've won by more, still mystified to how Higuain left the field goalless. All he can do is finish, and when he's not finishing well he's fucking awful.

I've been to that Malvinas ground in Mendoza, there is a couple more called that too in Arg, they stick them on all the maps of the country you see too. Denial central.

Anyway, anyone seen much of how Coates is getting on for Uruguay? He's pretty highy rated and from what I've read/heard could be worth someone taking a punt on.

Argentina vs Uruguay in the quarter final.....much earlier than anticipated.

In Copa history, Argentina - Uruguay fixtures...13 victories for Argentina and 13 victories for Uruguay, plus 3 draws. Both teams have 14 Copas....plus both with 2 WCs and Olympic titles....a battle

Should be a cracker but I think/hope Uruguay win

venezuela reminding anyone of greece from a few years back ?

Nope, they won't win it all and Paraguay will turn this game around.

hope so, i'm planning on backing them soon. but i mean the style, it's all work rate and you struggle to work out how they create chances let alone score.

hope so, i'm planning on backing them soon. but i mean the style, it's all work rate and you struggle to work out how they create chances let alone score.

They play better football than that Greece side. Infact they're renowned for playing through midfield whereas Paraguay have been roundly criticised for their style of play.

They play better football than that Greece side. Infact their renowned for playing through midfield whereas Paraguay have been roundly criticised for their style of play.

not from what i've saw so far in this tournament.

:dontknow:

Thinking about it I don't agree with that comparison at all. Greece in 04 were dull as fuck and relied upon knicking goals from set-pieces, while having a very well organised defence. To me this Venezuela side seem to have a shaky defence and actually throw quite a lot of players forward when attacking. I think they've been one of the more entertaining sides in the competition when you consider that they're probably 2nd worst on the continent in terms of player quality.

Thinking about it I don't agree with that comparison at all. Greece in 04 were dull as f*** and relied upon knicking goals from set-pieces, while having a very well organised defence. To me this Venezuela side seem to have a shaky defence and actually throw quite a lot of players forward when attacking. I think they've been one of the more entertaining sides in the competition when you consider that they're probably 2nd worst on the continent in terms of player quality.

Entertaining? Are you for fucking real Sewelly? U mad?

Thinking about it I don't agree with that comparison at all. Greece in 04 were dull as f*** and relied upon knicking goals from set-pieces, while having a very well organised defence. To me this Venezuela side seem to have a shaky defence and actually throw quite a lot of players forward when attacking. I think they've been one of the more entertaining sides in the competition when you consider that they're probably 2nd worst on the continent in terms of player quality.

Entertaining? Are you for fucking real Sewelly? U mad?

Not entertaining as such but I don't think they're anything like that Greece side.

greece had a shaky defence and  did actually throw players forward when breaking. venezuela are a south american greece (without the riots etc)

No way were that Greece side shaky. No goals conceded in the knockouts, they were a wall defensively. A dull, drab, shitstain of a wall.