Newcastle United v Chelsea - MATCH IS ON

Guest Tall Striker

Really, really need a reaction after the last 3 games. Not expecting a win but a battling draw would be nice.

Ancelotti will have them fired up and they need to get back on track too. Interesting game. 

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Really, really need a reaction after the last 3 games. Not expecting a win but a battling draw would be nice.

Ancelotti will have them fired up and they need to get back on track too. Interesting game. 

We will also be fired up :thup:

And with no expectation to win, we should perform better. Dunno about predicting anymore with us, hey- 2-2 draw.

We will also be fired up :thup:

And with no expectation to win, we should perform better. Dunno about predicting anymore with us, hey- 2-2 draw.

We won't be. :undecided:

will essien,terry and lampard be back ? they've been a huge miss for them.

Lampard and Alex are expected to be out and Terry is expected to be fit. Essien will be serving the 3rd of his 3 game suspension. I think.

Lampard and Alex are expected to be out and Terry is expected to be fit. Essien will be serving the 3rd of his 3 game suspension. I think.

Alex played today, so if he dont have his operation this week, i expect both him and Terry to play.

Alex played today, so if he dont have his operation this week, i expect both him and Terry to play.

I think he delayed his surgery in the hope Terry will return in the next 7 days, which I believe he's expected to do. Hence, Alex will have his surgery this week and he's out for 6-8 weeks if I heard correctly. :thup:

Why are people saying its a bad thing they've lost 3 in 4. Would we rather they turned up on a 10 game winning run?

yes, it's our way, if some team turns up having won every game for 4 years we'll do them. similarly if a team turns up never having won a game we'll gift wrap the points for them.

Why are people saying its a bad thing they've lost 3 in 4. Would we rather they turned up on a 10 game winning run?

yes, it's our way, if some team turns up having won every game for 4 years we'll do them. similarly if a team turns up never having won a game we'll gift wrap the points for them.

Bah, superstitious hoodoo bollocks. Give me a team down on confidence over a team full of confidence any day.

For the record, I think we can get a point :D

Guest toonlass

We'll get beat 0-4. Doesn't really matter who Hughton plays, if they play like they did against Blackburn, Bolton, Stoke and Blackpool we're fucked!