Hughtons Contract Remains Unsigned.

Crumpy Gunt

Would love to one day chart the frequency of your posting over time and see if sharp increases correlate directly to losses and wide swaths of non-posting correlate to victories. I suspect it would.

You only post when we're losing, you only post when we're losing

Would love to one day chart the frequency of your posting over time and see if sharp increases correlate directly to losses and wide swaths of non-posting correlate to victories.  I suspect it would. 

I think I've been consistant with my thoughts on Hughton and NUFC's relegation prospects.

Would love to one day chart the frequency of your posting over time and see if sharp increases correlate directly to losses and wide swaths of non-posting correlate to victories.  I suspect it would. 

I think I've been consistant with my thoughts on Hughton and NUFC's relegation prospects.

Nobody can accuse you of inconsistency man. Quite the opposite, you're staggeringly predictable.

We are newly promoted (Ashley's a c*nt, and its his fault we're newly promoted etc etc etc) and some of us were expecting some truly horrible results this season. But the aim was to stay up and we really aren't out of the Premier League just yet.

Aye, predictably miserable