Not worthy of a thread - 2018 FIFA World Cup edition

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Regardless of the strength of either nation in terms of being able to run a World Cup, both clubs fall very short in terms of human rights and racial acceptance, and should have therefore never been accepted as bidders.

If FIFAs criteria is

1.Legacy

2.Taking the World Cup to countries who haven't had the World Cup

3. Bribes

4. Sticking two fingers up to England

5.Not giving the World cup to any country who can step and host the World cup if Brazil,Russia and Quatar fail to delivery on time.

Why did we bother at all. Didn't someone at the FA read the spec

Not often that I'll agree with David Cameron, but this is a quote from his reaction.

"I think according to Fifa we had the best technical bid, the best commercial bid.  No-one could identify any risks coming to England. It turns out that's not enough."

David Cameron (X-Eton) V Vladimir Putin (X-KGB)

You dont play Queensbury rules with this f***er man. We were giving Ms Warner a Mulberry hand bag, when we should of been taking the FIFA exec into Spearmintrhino.

But DC is right we won the battle on a spreadsheet.

That's what the thinly veiled comment is saying though - how can the best bid be booted out first and the worst bid actually win?  We've tried to stick to the rules and made the most viable package on the table but they have bid on outside influences.  The whole bidding system has been proven to be just FIFA officials going on their jollies for over a year and thier findings may as well just be thrown into a bin.

Cheers for pointing that out, I did not notice that at first glance.

Glad to be of service.  I'm just glad that you're around to remind me when I've been trolled.  Bravo sir :clap: :fishing: