*OFFICIAL* HUGHTON SACKED

Skirge

How the f*** can you justify sacking a manager for taking a team with Smith, Guthrie and Ameobi in the squad to 11th in the PL. F***ing joke

This. Ridiculous.

We fucking beat the league leaders only a couple weeks ago due to his brilliant tactics!

I'm going to wait and see who we appoint before I get too annoyed, but unless it's a Mourinho-esque appointment I'll be pretty devastated. And we all know it won't be, it'll be Alan Fucking Pardew. Really liked Hughton, sure he got things wrong but he was doing OK.

I'm so fucking angry about this it's untrue.

What have we done to deserve Mike Ashley shitting all over our club? Just looked as if things were looking up as well, a few hiccups under Hughton, but let's face it - the majority of our players are awful.

Guest GAMMELL

Feels like the loss of a loved one.

This maybe over an exagerrated statement but that is how I feel right now.

Not arse anymore with this poxy cunting shit anymore

Guest Ridzuan

F**KING RIDICULOUS! And I thought all those talks about Ashley not wanting to see him leaving was true. I should have known better. He better get someone good to replace him or we could be on our way back to the Championship!

This has nothing to do with our performances. We're a recently promoted team who have beaten some very good Premiership teams and currently sit in 11th place. We've had a rough few games but we look well on course for survival. There is no way that this is related to our performances.