*OFFICIAL* HUGHTON SACKED

Skirge

Dont know all the ins and outs but these guys running the club are pretty ruthless when it comes to making decisions.  Seem to have no respect for what people have achieved in the game or done for the club.

I just dunno, i was fully behind Hughton, thought he was doing well and made the best of his playing resource on the pitch.

Weird timing.

Like someone has said, werer the journos right all along?

I really do feel sick.. Grant has West Ham rock bottom and is employed by one of the biggest wankers in the game yet he has not been sacked.

We are 11th and have put in some cracking performances this season.. Ashely is a total idiot a fat clueless cunt who yet again is doing his very best to destroy this club.

while yesterdays performance was shocking to say the least, do you not feel now with this news coming out that maybe the players had been told he was leaving? ive not seen this 'group of lads' play with such little effort with them all looking off tune this much for a long time.

hughton talked to them for over an hour after the game maybe to explain he was leaving or what was going to happen?

i cant belive this decision to sack him, it has no logic. ashley is single handedly destroying us time and time again.

we dont even have any coaching staff left to be caretakers. what a joke

Incredible. Absolutely incredible. Unless they manage to pull off the best managerial appointment of the century, there's absolutely no need for this at all. I dont think I've ever been as angry with the club as I am now.

They should never step foot north of the Tyne if they bring in anyone uninspiring, which they will.

It's an absolute disgrace of a decision, unforgiveable decision. I'm seriously now worried this will end in key players leaving the club, what must they think? They all liked Chris and now they surely must think what's the point? Even when a managers doing well he still gets sacked.

I give up on this club.

I mean, no, I don't REALLY give up on this club, but I kind of want to.

What the fuck. I felt like we had something good going here for the first time since I've started supporting us. This makes no sense. I can't process it because IT MAKES NO SENSE.

:lol:

what the hell is going on in Mike Ashleys head, seriously

TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4 TOP 4