*OFFICIAL* HUGHTON SACKED

Skirge

while yesterdays performance was shocking to say the least, do you not feel now with this news coming out that maybe the players had been told he was leaving? ive not seen this 'group of lads' play with such little effort with them all looking off tune this much for a long time.

hughton talked to them for over an hour after the game maybe to explain he was leaving or what was going to happen?

Think there's probably something in this. This is un-fucking-real.

Guest WashyGeordie

protest on saturday?

nah, there's a game to be won, protest's dont do anything positive, as we've already seen.

And it looks like doing nothing only lasts for a certain amount of time before were back in the same position again.

protest on saturday?

nah, there's a game to be won, protest's dont do anything positive, as we've already seen.

And it looks like doing nothing only lasts for a certain amount of time before were back in the same position again.

No, no silly protests please.  Let Ashley make the next appointment, we might be suprised but i think it will be another mong like Kinnear.

protest on saturday?

i don't know what you mean. but if you think a protest of any kind (other than not putting ANY money into the club) will make mike ashley think differently, you're mistaken.

Sacking a man who helped beat Sunderland 5-1. If ever you needed evidence that Ashley has no fucking clue what Newcastle United means to us...

For those saying Martin O'Neill, let me remind you he walked out on Villa for a lack of transfer funds.

Hughton took a completely threadbare, below par squad and make them a decent Premier League side. A side who all played for their manager. There is nobody available on our budget and with our history who can make up for this.

If I read or see one report blaming 'impatient Geordies' I'm gonna piss on that outlet's headquarters.

I really can't face going through all the 'Newcastle circus' comments and all that shite again, it's too fucking much.

It is as if we are determined to confirm every media stereotype about our club. 

There's no point in trying to defend the club.  We are completely batshit crazy and run by a moody child.

This was a little winless blip we were on, but any sane bloke could see that with 5 first teamers out it would be difficult, and you only need to look at our performances throught the season to see that Christ clearly knew what he was doing.

:colo: