*OFFICIAL* HUGHTON SACKED

Skirge

For some reason I can't help but think Mike Ashley will be caught up in a big betting scheme where he's been trying to fix results and events in football.  :facepalm: Like the only reason he bought the Toon was to get a foot into football so he could have some influence.

Putting money on Keegan becoming manager, and then Kinnear, when their odds were stupid.

well needed to find money for tiote somewhere...................

You managed to see the Everton game? I went to just about every f***ing bar in the south of Florida to find it. Couldn't.

What?  :lol: That was the main game on FSC that day.

Wasn't on in a single pub. No football whatsoever.

Might've been on too early for the pubs, who knows.  We're not the best nation for trying to catch football in a pub but a lot of pubs actually do try.  I've found a few that will open up when the first match starts, but they usually can't sell booze until like 11 or so depending on which state/county it's in.

Took 15 minutes of convincing for Paddy Murphy's in Naples to put the Croatia - England (Walcott) game on in Sep 08, the locals didn't have a clue what was going on.

What the hell were you doing in Naples?  Can your skin even handle that area of the world? :)

I go to Naples every summer, love it. Easily my favourite place on earth. My skin loves it, too.

Yeah I really enjoy the area to really just chill out, because there's not much more you can do tbh.  It's the perfect beach+drink+book kind of place.

I go to Naples every summer, love it. Easily my favourite place on earth. My skin loves it, too.

Yeah I really enjoy the area to really just chill out, because there's not much more you can do tbh.  It's the perfect beach+drink+book kind of place.

Food, man. The restaurants on 5th are incredible. The beach is f***ing heavenly. I'm taking the lass back in either February and March. Probably venture up to your neck of the woods at some point, too.

Naples is a shithole, IMO.

A nice shithole, but a shithole none the less.

What does that even mean?

I enjoyed the place, nice people and culture.

However the city itself is a bit minging.

You're thinking of the hellhole in Italy, surely?

Yeah I really enjoy the area to really just chill out, because there's not much more you can do tbh. It's the perfect beach+drink+book kind of place.

Food, man. The restaurants on 5th are incredible. The beach is f***ing heavenly. I'm taking the lass back in either February and March. Probably venture up to your neck of the woods at some point, too.

I think I've probably said it before but let me know when you're in town if you fancy meeting up for a pint or two. Although I know you have a mystery to keep on the boards. :mystery: O0

And also, I'm sure there's a restaurant with an awesome crunchy grouper sandwich, which are amazing.

The more I think about this the worse I feel.  It's probably sinking in more and more now how much Hughton did for the club and how much admiration he built up in his short time in charge.  Hughton was perfect in the situation we are (were) in, he is dignified, cool headed, smart and stable, Ashley has fucked up again and blown all of this apart.

Everyone time were have one of these meltdowns more and more comes to light about the Ashley regime and it gets more and more worrying.  I thought with Hughton in charge everything had settled down...apparently not...it looks like Hughton was shafted.

Seems like there's so much other stuff to say but it's hard to put everything in words in a logical, reasoned argument - I'll leave the likes of Caulkin to do that.  Regardless though, this sacking has been pathetic, shameful and just depressing.

He's been a dead man walking for weeks man. Decent result here and there has kept the wolf from the door. The last two away performances did for him. 2 out of 15 points.

The more I think about this the worse I feel.  It's probably sinking in more and more now how much Hughton did for the club and how much admiration he built up in his short time in charge.  Hughton was perfect in the situation we are (were) in, he is dignified, cool headed, smart and stable, Ashley has f***ed up again and blown all of this apart.

Everyone time were have one of these meltdowns more and more comes to light about the Ashley regime and it gets more and more worrying.  I thought with Hughton in charge everything had settled down...apparently not...it looks like Hughton was shafted.

Seems like there's so much other stuff to say but it's hard to put everything in words in a logical, reasoned argument - I'll leave the likes of Caulkin to do that.  Regardless though, this sacking has been pathetic, shameful and just depressing.

He's been a dead man walking for weeks man. Decent result here and there has kept the wolf from the door. The last two away performances did for him. 2 out of 15 points.

I'm not sure what that's got to do with anything I said but there you go...

I think I've probably said it before but let me know when you're in town if you fancy meeting up for a pint or two.  Although I know you have a mystery to keep on the boards. :mystery:  O0

And also, I'm sure there's a restaurant with an awesome crunchy grouper sandwich, which are amazing.

Tommy Bahamas, by any chance? Best live music in Naples, best steak, too.

We'll have a pint this spring, though. It's a promise.

Hughton had spent the last three months on the verge of being axed by managing director Derek ­Llambias and Ashley – because they want a manager who is more ­“showbusiness” and can grab the club headlines on the world stage.

So that man is Pardew in the fat pricks eyes?

Chants for Hughton will be the loudest against the scousers I reckon.

Really hope so.  I wish I had the dosh to let my voice be heard.

In an ideal world the game is a sell out, Hughton's name rings around the park, then the subsequent matches have very poor attendances until something changes (this coming from someone who against boycotting - enough is enough).

The more I think about this the worse I feel.  It's probably sinking in more and more now how much Hughton did for the club and how much admiration he built up in his short time in charge.  Hughton was perfect in the situation we are (were) in, he is dignified, cool headed, smart and stable, Ashley has fucked up again and blown all of this apart.

Chelsea have 5 points out of the last 18, doesn't mean a great deal.  It's peaks and troughs especially in our position.  I think we missed Barton and Nolan a lot.  Our squad is thin as fuck.

I think I've probably said it before but let me know when you're in town if you fancy meeting up for a pint or two.  Although I know you have a mystery to keep on the boards. :mystery:  O0

Tommy Bahamas, by any chance? Best live music in Naples, best steak, too.

We'll have a pint this spring, though. It's a promise.

Possibly, it's been a few years since I've been down that way.  I used to spend spring breaks in Fort Myers when I was a youngin' though.

Sounds good.  I'll show you some good places.