*OFFICIAL* HUGHTON SACKED

Skirge

Chants for Hughton will be the loudest against the scousers I reckon.

Really hope so.  I wish I had the dosh to let my voice be heard.

In an ideal world the game is a sell out, Hughton's name rings around the park, then the subsequent matches have very poor attendances until something changes (this coming from someone who against boycotting - enough is enough).

I'm pretty sure it will, probably on the scale we saw against Sunderland when the whole stadium was singing his name. Looking forward to the game now.

Josh McDaniels and Chris Hughton sacked on the same day. Weird.

Although not as out of the blue as Hughton, I still didn't really expect it - especially with the American sports landscape and how much time managers/coaches usually get because there is no relegation.

Josh McDaniels and Chris Hughton sacked on the same day. Weird.

Although not as out of the blue as Hughton, I still didn't really expect it - especially with the American sports landscape and how much time managers/coaches usually get because there is no relegation.

Up against it from the outset due to the Cutler and Marshall drama. Hillis excelling in Cleveland didn't help too. Sucks.

Even Rioferdy is angered:

"Chris Hughton at Newcastle: steadied the ship. got them out of the Championship into the PL. they are 11th and doing well. Helped get Carroll an England cap+Barton playing well. Team spirit. Deserves the sack after that list?!"