Chris Hughton

stozo

Buy Best Smith, Lovenkrands, Routledge, and Perch off of us and I'll be delighted. :clap2:

Fkn Birmingham City though? :undecided:

FYP

Christ, forgot Lovenkrands. :doh:

I'll let him off Smith, he's reserved for West Ham or Leeds at a push, fingers crossed.

Anyway, good luck Chris. Hope you get enough time to prove whatever you might be capable of this time. :thup:

I am glad he is hired..... Good luck Chrissy.... All you moron's pls stop saying take this and that.... He left your club in better poetion than he took over...

Say wuuuut?

I am glad he is hired..... Good luck Chrissy.... All you moron's pls stop saying take this player and that.... He left your club in better poetion than he took over...

:lol: Fucking morons. How dare they joke about a former manager taking our not good enough for the PL players who may still be fairly useful in the Championship. Bastards.  :rant:

Interesting choice of club, should have some money to play with, wonder if he will move quickly to try and persuade Bowyer to return.

Certainly a much tougher league to get out of this time. Will be interesting to see what staff he assembles around him, good luck to the guy, will be watching out for him.

Will be really happy for him if he gets it. He didn't deserve what happened to him here at the end and if he goes there I genuinely will be hoping he can get Birmingham back up.

What is everyone's problem with Birmingham ?

I think we got lucky with Ashley and Llambias compared to what Birmingham have ended up with. And, I freely admit this is a personal thing,  I have never met a single Birmingham City fan who wasn't a grade A bellend.

What is everyone's problem with Birmingham ?

Tell you what. I think it might be easier if you just reel off the positives about Birmingham tbh.

I can't think of any but i cant think of too many negatives either. They are just a normal club.

Eh, is that Chinese fella at Brum really that bad? ??? I'd never noticed anything untoward (Well obviously they were relegated with Brum that's not a massive shock like us going down) with his ownership since he took over.