Chris Hughton

stozo

Seems a good fit for club and manager. He's inherited a decent(ish) set of players although he could well lose a few more between now and Sept 1st. Jerome should do well up front and they're canny defensively.

Tough league to get out of this season though and he's got his work cut out.

Wonder how he'll get on in Europe. ???

Just think, if someone told us last November that Hughton would be leading his team out into Europe next season we'd have all been bloody delighted! :lol:

Now that's what's happening, but for a whole host of different reasons. Wish him all the best, hope he does well for Birmingham.

Just think, if someone told us last November that Hughton would be leading his team out into Europe next season we'd have all been bloody delighted! :lol:

Now that's what's happening, but for a whole host of different reasons. Wish him all the best, hope he does well for Birmingham.

And in Championship, i would not be delighted with this...

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Really hope he does well. Got a lot to learn still but definitely a good guy to bring them up.

Totally unrelated to tonight's news but I just came across this picture of him herping the derp on facebook. :lol:

http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/247169_222210154474592_100000568271463_846957_2677699_n.jpg

Seriously, why's he staring vacantly into the floor? :lol:

I've got nothing against Birmingham, they seem to be a club no one really takes that much notice of. Anyway I wish Hughton all the best, just don't lead them to Europa League glory and don't fuck us over if Birmingham go back up.

Guest hobshobs

Please please Chris make your first signing Ameobi followed by his equally useless strike partner Lovenkrands.