Can this club attract a decent manager?

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I look forward to watching Ashley get refused by manager after manager for the next month until he finally goes begging to Shearer, who subsequently tells him to fuck off.

Actually, I don't because we'll get 0 points during that period and it will probably result in Joe Kinnear.

Seriously worried about the possibility of Kinnear especially reading the last bit of the club statement. Suggests another 'caretaker' ie permanent manager:

"An announcement will be made shortly regarding transitional arrangements pending the appointment of a successor"

Also I now think the bloke is enough of a retard to actually have meant this:

Speaking to The Sun, Ashley said: 'Joe’s the man to do the job. He’s my hero. Is he better than Capello? Definitely. We are going to be in Europe by the end of the season.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1097439/Ashley-Kinnear-steer-Newcastle-Europe--hes-better-Capello.html#ixzz17LbRs9Iq

Guest aoliversaknob

Ashley =  Knob

WE will attract no fucker of any use and this excercise will end up destroying team morale ending with  a slow painful decline down the PL table.

Houghton has performed wonders on a shoe string and Ashely the ungrateful cunt sacks him.

As  much as I've always been proud in the draw NUFC has, from a fans, tradition and stadium point of view, most decent managers will steer a wide  path around the club right now because of the ownership.

Yes but the only way is on a long term contract and with financial backing.

If we offered Mon 4 years and £10-15m in the next window and a promise to spend what he and the club makes I think he'd go for it along with other managers of his calibre.

TT, I normally agree with the vast majority of stuff you post but Martin O'Neill would be a f***ing disaster in my opinion.

He's an utter c***.

An absolutely despicable little cretin who plays a s**** brand of football.

Appreciate I'll be in a majority of one with this view but if I hate the little f***er.

I think MON comes into the category of be careful what you wish for

If we offered Mon 4 years and £10-15m in the next window and a promise to spend what he and the club makes I think he'd go for it along with other managers of his calibre.

TT, I normally agree with the vast majority of stuff you post but Martin O'Neill would be a f***ing disaster in my opinion.

He's an utter c***.

Appreciate I'll be in a majority of one with this view but if I hate the little f***er.

Too true he does.

4-4-2 with players played out of positions, obvious favourites getting a game every week, a lennon, a heskey, a fast winger or two and a chip bigger than Norn Iron on his shoulder.

No fucking thank you.

He's an utter c***.

Too true he does.

4-4-2 with players played out of positions, obvious favourites getting a game every week, a lennon, a heskey, a fast winger or two and a chip bigger than Norn Iron on his shoulder.

No f***ing thank you.

I suppose you'd rather have Pardew or Curbishley would you?

Right now MON is the best of a bad bunch and I for one pray he's stupid enough to be interested.

He's an utter c***.

Too true he does.

No f***ing thank you.

Right now MON is the best of a bad bunch and I for one pray he's stupid enough to be interested.

Why do you suppose that? You know nothing about me.

I don't want any one of them.

I wouldn't want any one of them running the fucking under 9's team.

He's an utter c***.

Too true he does.

No f***ing thank you.

I wouldn't want any one of them running the f***ing under 9's team.

Likewise, but with some of the names being talked about at the moment MON would be a very pleasant surprise

He's an utter c***.

Too true he does.

No f***ing thank you.

Likewise, but with some of the names being talked about at the moment MON would be a very pleasant surprise

He'd be as pleasant a surprise as coming home to see your house has been on fire, it's burnt out but the fucking doormat isn't singed to bits.

He's an utter c***.

Too true he does.

No f***ing thank you.

He'd be as pleasant a surprise as coming home to see your house has been on fire, it's burnt out but the f***ing doormat isn't singed to bits.

Suggest a realistic alternative (who would work under our shower of bastards) who could take us forward

He's an utter c***.

Too true he does.

No f***ing thank you.

He'd be as pleasant a surprise as coming home to see your house has been on fire, it's burnt out but the f***ing doormat isn't singed to bits.

Suggest a realistic alternative (who would work under our shower of bastards) who could take us forward

I can't Steve which is why Hughton shouldn't have been fired.