Don't let our club down by going overboard like we did with the keegan sacking!

Guest Brazilianbob

Guest Brazilianbob

Its happened people and no amount of public browbeating is going to get the decision reversed.

Lets not give the media an axe to grind with NUFC no matter how aggrieved we may feel at the injustice of Hughton's sacking .

Listen, nothing that happened was the fault of the fans.

Aye, if we had sat back and not said anything, Ashley might not have reacted so extremely... but that's his failing, not ours.

All he has done is proved how inept he is time after time. Even when I thought he had learned his lesson he fucks up again even worse than before.

A well respected and liked manager has been sacked for getting a newly promoted team into a mid table position to the incredulity of anyone who is not mates with Mike Ashley.

Hey, but remember what's important, please don't let anyone see we're bothered about it or the media might have a go at us!!! Oh, and if we get relegated it'll be your fault like it was the fault of the kid with the boycoutt banner we went down last time.

Pretty pathetic some of the comments here tbh. People have a right to be angry no matter who the next manager we appoint is. Chris Hughton did a lot for this club under ridiculous restrictions and our owner has treated him like a piece of trash. My patience with the man has ran out, what would he have to do to warrant a protest from you Bob? Shit on your carpet and wipe his arse with your curtains perhaps?  :lol:

Pretty pathetic some of the comments here tbh. People have a right to be angry no matter who the next manager we appoint is. Chris Hughton did a lot for this club under ridiculous restrictions and our owner has treated him like a piece of trash. My patience with the man has ran out, what would he have to do to warrant a protest from you Bob? Shit on your carpet and wipe his arse with your curtains perhaps?  :lol:

:clap: :clap:

What Sir Bobby said.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs186.snc4/37648_607716611104_222301506_6276016_5092178_n.jpg

Support YOUR club.

Guest neesy111

Its happened people and no amount of public browbeating is going to get the decision reversed.

Lets not give the media an axe to grind with NUFC no matter how aggrieved we may feel at the injustice of Hughton's sacking .

Aye we should keep schtum. There's nowt worse than the odd fan looking slightly foolish in the media.

Since when did so many people care about our media profile anycase.  The club has already damaged it into severe damage the fans can't make it worse and doing nothing in this situation will actually bring about questions of our support tbh.

Pretty pathetic some of the comments here tbh. People have a right to be angry no matter who the next manager we appoint is. Chris Hughton did a lot for this club under ridiculous restrictions and our owner has treated him like a piece of trash. My patience with the man has ran out, what would he have to do to warrant a protest from you Bob? Shit on your carpet and wipe his arse with your curtains perhaps?  :lol:

Its nowt to do with people having the right to be angry or not, its about thinking about the consequences before you act on that anger.  Everyone here is angry (well 99%) and everyone here would probably feel much better after they protested against that fat twat.  But making ourselves feel better isn't the most important thing.  If I thought for a second that a protest would remove Ashley I'd do it, but we all know it won't.  What probably will happen is Ashley putting the club up for sale and in limbo with a temporary manager like Kinnear for the rest of the season which would seal our relegation.  Someone tell me how a protests helps NUFC and I'll join you.

We should give a big show of support for Hughton, NOT a direct protest against Ashley or the club in general.

If I was a player who liked Hughton and thought his sacking was completely unjust, I'd expect the supporters to share my feelings and voice their disgust at the people responsible to the world for me. If they didn't bother, I'd think they agreed with the decision and have nothing but contempt for them.

If I was a player who liked Hughton and thought his sacking was completely unjust, I'd expect the supporters to share my feelings and voice their disgust at the people responsible to the world for me. If they didn't bother, I'd think they agreed with the decision and have nothing but contempt for them.

A show of support for Hughton achieves the same thing without the fallout afterwards.