Where next for Hughton?

La Parka

I hope CH doesn't take the Blackburn job to be fair. And to people who are saying it would be interesting what he'd do with a bit of cash money two words - James Perch.

I can't work out if you're taking the piss about the Perch thing...

I hope CH doesn't take the Blackburn job to be fair. And to people who are saying it would be interesting what he'd do with a bit of cash money two words - James Perch.

Isn't the point here that he didn't have much money?

He bought Danny Simpson for less than £1m, hardly a bad buy.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

After taking all of the above into account I may have let my pure hatred for Perch cloud my judgement a bit. Ben Arfa is obviously quality, Tiote is the footballing Chuck Norris and Simpson is ever improving.

After taking all of the above into account I may have let my pure hatred for Perch cloud my judgement a bit. Ben Arfa is obviously quality, Tiote is the footballing Chuck Norris and Simpson is ever improving.

Aye fair play like, Best & Perch have both been poor and clearly Routledge hasn't stepped up to the mark in training.

I'd like to think that his plan was to just pad the squad out before adding some quality to it as time went on.. we'll never know now though.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

Also did he bring in Williamson? I thought that was a bit dodgy at the time and it's turned out well so maybe I should be more willing to give his signings time.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

Also did he bring in Williamson? I thought that was a bit dodgy at the time and it's turned out well so maybe I should be more willing to give his signings time.

nah, he couldnt even get a game for portsmouth

Eh?

Eh?

:lol:

Eh?

When we bought him he was on Pompey's books but he never got in their first XI. It's all right there in Wikipedia.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

Eh?

When we bought him he was on Pompey's books but he never got in their first XI. It's all right there in Wikipedia.

I knee that, I was just wondering if CH was the guy at the helm when we signed him.