Alan Pardew

JH

I hope he gets dogs abuse.

f*** giving the manager support, waste of f***ing time with this t*** in charge.

Especially since he's apparently been waiting around behind Hughton's back waiting for us to concede a corner and give Ashley the opportunity to pull the trigger. c***.

Aye, exactly. He's probably been all pally for weeks with Ashley and already had his contracted inked.

He's exactly the same type of smarmy, horrible character that Ashley is.

I feel awkward here. I generally think all mangers deserve a chance one they're in regardless of whether you're happy with them. JFKs appointment was depressing but it was a desperate reaction to the mess. However, with Pardew it seems like he must have been complicit, nobody will legitimately want to replace Hughton with him, and that makes me hate him and tell him, not just think he's not good enough.

Has a manager ever been this hated before he even gets the job? :lol:

I don't remember this much anger before, even with Souness.

More shock and apathy with Souness, wasn't it. Such a quick thing. This has been brewing for a few weeks now, the rumours, then the sacking, now the hiring process. We've had too much time to stew and imagine exactly what's going to happen.

Has a manager ever been this hated before he even gets the job? :lol:

I don't remember this much anger before, even with Souness.

I know :lol: I'm going to get a ridiculous amount of abuse for bumping these comments in 9months time when we're still in the Premiership and the sky hasn't fallen in :pow:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I agree. He'll get not an ounce of support from me. I hope he gets pelted with bricks on his arrival to SJP.

:lol: :lol: :thup:

But then what good can hounding the manager from day one do anyone? Surely relegation nailed on even more with that kind of atmosphere.

:kasper:

ZOMG!!11 you want Pardew over Hughton?! fucking 'ell!

But then what good can hounding the manager from day one do anyone? Surely relegation nailed on even more with that kind of atmosphere.

Aye, if we get behind him the team might be given a lift and we could scrap our way to survival or maybe even mid-table. But I honestly just don't fucking want to man, I hate the thought of this nearly as much as Souness, if not more.