Alan Pardew

JH

This is so fucking weird.

I had just got to the point where I knew the club was moving in the right direction. Even though they lost to West Brom and looked so poor-- I never for a moment doubted that they would turn it around the next weekend and press forward.

For the first time this season, I fear relegation.

Sorry I meant the players I know most of us have pretty much had it. The likes of Jose won't want to stick around in January if it's Pardew in charge.

Guest Ridzuan

Now i know this might sound strange to a certain extent, but yesterday, I dreamt of meeting Alan Curbishley in which I asked him whether he is going to be our new manager and he said no. I wish it was Pardew though.

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

What player would want to stick around for Mike Ashley's big experiment turning Newcastle into fooking Lillywhites? Especially if you're someone like Tiote or Krul or Barton who only sees their own value as a commodity on the market, not with any loyalty to any particular club?  Players on different clubs talk to each other, and no doubt they are all talking to their friends on other clubs who are telling them how fucking crazy this is.

Expect this team to look very different, very soon. 

Except with the same colors and the same fuckwit owner.

Now i know this might sound strange to a certain extent, but yesterday, I dreamt of meeting Alan Curbishley in which I asked him whether he is going to be our new manager and he said no. I wish it was Pardew though.

ITK!!!!!

Still can't wrap my head around this. No fucking owner I've ever experienced has wanted to actually destroy a club, and I seriously think Ashley is. It must be nice to be a fan of a club who actually tries to get better. Fuck me.

Sky said they plan to unveil the new manager on the game in the stadium if he is not a big name manager how on earth they unveil Pardaw infront of 50k?

God, I hope so. You fuckers better destroy Ashley/Pardew/Llambas/whoever.

I need a fucking shoulder to cry on.

Sky said they plan to unveil the new manager on the game in the stadium if he is not a big name manager how on earth they unveil Pardaw infront of 50k?

Seriously, if they unveil Pardew and many/most of the supporters boo and chant that he's a c*nt - what effect will it have? Will the players put in a big performance in homage to CH? or will they fold? Will Pardew realize he's made a mistake and bugger off in May? Will Ashley flash the V sign and grab his crotch?

Does it even matter?

Still can't wrap my head around this. No f***ing owner I've ever experienced has wanted to actually destroy a club, and I seriously think Ashley is. It must be nice to be a fan of a club who actually tries to get better. f*** me.

I always thought the people who accused Ashley of "destroying" the club were a bit hysterical, because it just seemed like he was just an idiot.  But you can't fluke this kind of ineptitude.  It is blatant. 

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Totally agree, check this though, interesting parallel.

From the <a href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2010/dec/07/mike-ashley-newcastle-united-chris-hughton">Guardian</a>:

"[Ashley] owns Dunlop, Slazenger, Donnay, Lonsdale, Kangol and Karrimor, most of them bought in what amounted to fire sales. Ashley is an expert in taking a trademark that once stood for British-made quality and outsourcing the production to the Far East."

Exactly what is happening here.  He's gonna sell all the players worth any money and then try desperately to finish 17th with a shoestring club.  And even if he doesn't, he gets PL parachute payments next year!

Still can't wrap my head around this. No f***ing owner I've ever experienced has wanted to actually destroy a club, and I seriously think Ashley is. It must be nice to be a fan of a club who actually tries to get better. f*** me.

I always thought the people who accused Ashley of "destroying" the club were a bit hysterical, because it just seemed like he was just an idiot.  But you can't fluke this kind of ineptitude.  It is blatant. 

Totally agree.

I always thought he was a bit thick, and really really naive to how football runs, but this crosses the line.

There seem to have been several final straws just in the short time that I've been a fan. Every year seems to have at least one.

:sadnod:

Same for me. I started following in Roeder's year (as 'permanent' manager). It hasn't been the most glorious period...

I think everyone should go to the match on Saturday and chant for Ashley and Pardew and fuck with there heads. Then everyone should leave a half time.

Seriously if he is appointed I hope he gets booed to fuck on Saturday. Pardew should be nowhere near this club, Hughton is infinately better.

Guest Micktoon

Pardew instead of Hughton. HMMMMM.

If this happens, fuck it. I'll always love my hometown club and I bleed black and white. However until this halfbrain, who is evidently hell bent on destroying the club, fucks off I'll view everything with the apathy it deserves. I'll be back when he's gone, even it we're in the fucking conference.