Alan Pardew

JH

This press conference will be interesting.

Quote 1: Massive club

Quote 2: Sleeping giant

Quote3: Hot-bed of football

Quote 4: Passionate fans

Quote 5: Attractive football

We gonner play new manager bingo?

That David Craig is a f***ing tit tbh.  Trying to soften the blow of five and a half years with "managers need time" and "Man Utd gave Alex Ferguson time" as if every f***ing manager is Alex Ferguson (who'd already proven himself with two European trophies before he even arrived at Old Trafford).  I f***ing hate it when that line gets trotted out whenever it suits.

That David Craig is a f***ing tit tbh.  Trying to soften the blow of five and a half years with "managers need time" and "Man Utd gave Alex Ferguson time" as if every f***ing manager is Alex Ferguson (who'd already proven himself with two European trophies before he even arrived at Old Trafford).  I f***ing hate it when that line gets trotted out whenever it suits.

Would be a lot more apt to use that classic Fergie line in defence of Hughton.

In a statement, he said: "I am honoured and privileged to have been given this opportunity at Newcastle United, one of the truly great clubs in English football.

"I understand what this club means to its supporters. Throughout the football world people recognise that this is a unique club in many ways, with supporters who are second to none in their loyalty, passion and devotion for the team.

"I'm not a Geordie, of course, but I'm a football person with a love of the game and I can assure you I bring great drive, desire and commitment to the job."

He's a complete cunt. He's definitely on the books, in the same way Anal was. No doubt about it.