Alan Pardew

JH

Guest neesy111

I would have played Kadar as well TBH, but I don't know the reasons he didn't.

Kadar has been shocking for the reserves when I've seen him and isn't rated by many in the club from what I'm told.

Guest neesy111

I would have played Kadar as well TBH, but I don't know the reasons he didn't.

Kadar has been shocking for the reserves when I've seen him.

Have to defer to you on that, but worse than Perch and Simpson played out of position?

Who knows.  But if people think we have this CB in adar that can slot in then they are badly mistaken.  He was given his final chance in the reserves by Beardsley at the start of the season.

Guest neesy111

Kadar has been shocking for the reserves when I've seen him and isn't rated by many in the club from what I'm told.

When have you seen Kadar play for the reserves?

Gateshead and Liverpool this season.  He was made captain for the Liverpool game which was called as a last ditch attempt to save his NUFC career.

Gateshead and Liverpool this season.  He was made captain for the Liverpool game which was called as a last ditch attempt to save his NUFC career.

Did Kadar play against Gateshead?  I'm sure that he wasn't even in the team.

He did nothing wrong against Liverpool when you rightly say he captained the team to a good win.

As a few pointed out last night, Pardew did look a bit down as if he knows his tactics/gameplan didn't work and that yesterday's defeat was his fault. For someone who apparently does things with attention to detail, last night was a big disappointment.

Hopefully he'll now address the problems with his tactics and choice of personnel. I'm sure he can learn from his mistakes and rectify them accordingly.

He should have sub Oberton with Williamson.... rather Shola.... it would have calm things at the back....

Aye yeah, because the fans definitely would have settled for us playing for a draw at home to West Brom...

Not to mention the fact we were 2-1 down when Shola came on :lol:

He should have sub Oberton with Williamson.... rather Shola.... it would have calm things at the back....

Aye yeah, because the fans definitely would have settled for us playing for a draw at home to West Brom...

If pardew's going to play a high line attacking game he needs goal scorers on the pitch, because if we don't take our chances there's every chance the opposition will.

Pardew saying, or preparing us that it will be a tough transfer window. Why didn't we sign more players in the summer then? Wasn't exactly rocket science that we needed squad depth, every fucking one knew this before a ball even was kicked. Im prepared for the worst this window as i just can't see us signing as many/good enough players as we're not prepared to pay the little extra that it takes to get them in during this window.

What was supposed to be the formation when Shola came on? He looked to start off out right with HBA continuing upfront and then he joined HBA and Ba upfront leaving nobody on the right which hindered us in trying to stretch the game chasing the goal.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

What was supposed to be the formation when Shola came on? He looked to start off out right with HBA continuing upfront and then he joined HBA and Ba upfront leaving nobody on the left which hindered us in trying to stretch the game chasing the goal.

Simpson.

What was supposed to be the formation when Shola came on? He looked to start off out right with HBA continuing upfront and then he joined HBA and Ba upfront leaving nobody on the left which hindered us in trying to stretch the game chasing the goal.

Simpson.

Aye but who was supposed to be infront of him? No-one? Just found it odd is all.

What was supposed to be the formation when Shola came on? He looked to start off out right with HBA continuing upfront and then he joined HBA and Ba upfront leaving nobody on the right which hindered us in trying to stretch the game chasing the goal.

A 4-3-1-2?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Simpson.

Aye but who was supposed to be infront of him? No-one? Just found it odd is all.

Yeah, no one. Really. :lol:

Crazy.

It looked kinda like:

Krul

Perch    Colo  R.Taylor

Simpson      Tiote        Jonas

Ameobi          HBA

Ba

at times :lol:

:undecided:

Cabaye being back will probably be a big plus. With him back in the side, we're less likely to play long ball imo.

So maybe that's one reason why Pardew is going to persist with 4-4-2 for the time being?

Saying in the press conference he isn't going to panic and make changes to our shape, style etc.  The rigid 4-4-2, with zero movement and aerial bombardment for 90 minutes is the way to go obviously  :rolleyes:

oh ffs, sometimes not changing things is as much a paniced reaction as changing them. Stem the bleeding already.

I'm clutching at straws but even if he was planning to change, do you think he'd announce it at his press conference?

"Well the 4-4-2 isn't working, so here's a detailed rundown of how we're going to set up against Bolton. Don't worry, I'll fax this to Owen Coyle too"