Alan Pardew

JH

I appreciate how well he's done to get us to 6th, but I've had it with him. We have the players to be tearing teams like Norwich apart, the first 15 minutes proved that. The weak link is obvious.

Such a coward. We play well to begin with, then sit back for 75 minutes, grinding it out as if we were in a relegation battle with poor players. Pathetic.

Guest Dontooner

i think we are going to nick this win, Norwich arent that great of a side either. I hope Pardew doesnt always chooses to close shop when its gets to 70 minutes mark in nearly every game when we hold a lead. Freaking depressing to watch.

It really is sad the Newcastle fans almost willing on an equaliser.

I really don't think they are. It's disappointment at the perceived tactics, that is assuming Pardew calls the shots and it's not just 11 shit players making the decisions.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I'm happy with the three points but fuck me this guy is negative. Shockingly so. The football we played was the worst I've seen this season from us and that says a lot.

Jonas got an assist as our LB & our motm was Perch.

The two singular issues people had with the lineup before the game. Give Pardew credit.

Don't be daft man, we should have won 3-0 given our stupidly prolific striker missed 2 one on ones but Pardew fluked it again. Only 5 points ahead of Liverpool who spent ridiculous sums and have only finished below us twice in a stupid amount of years but nah, we're shit.

Hope he gets sacked soon :)

Looked alright at times, looked awful at others. Picked up the win though and ultimately, points mean prizes.

Williamson did no-one any favours by hitting it has hard as he can everytime he got the ball.

Three important points but i'm still miles away from convinced by his mentality. Just don't understand it. It's like he's got no faith whatsoever in his players, and it looks like it's rubbing off. They're playing with fear. Which is just ridiculous when you think about the genuinely good football we play in fits and spurts.

Nothing's really changed for me this week: delighted with the league table, accepting that Pardew's probably got a long-term plan, unsure that he has the correct mentality.

The two singular issues people had with the lineup before the game. Give Pardew credit.

I'll give him credit, the results are better than his ability, well done to him for that.

Guest Dontooner

Aye 3 points, we are 6th. The football is _______ , the Fans are _______ ,the Stadium is filled with _______ and the players are potentially playing their _______ football in their Careers. Aye Glory Hunters and Doom Mongers fill in your own blanks.

Aye, Perch was quality in CM so Pardew deserves credit there. Easy choice would have been Cabaye and Guthrie.

He's going to deserve the criticism some people give him for our second half too though, I unfortunately only got to see bits and pieces of it but we looked completely abysmal on the ball. It's worrying.

We just need to get over the line for a European spot now and hope to fuck that a couple of new signings and the return of Taylor at the back will get us attempting to play some sort of football again.

Don't be daft man, we should have won 3-0 given our stupidly prolific striker missed 2 one on ones but Pardew fluked it again. Only 5 points ahead of Liverpool who spent ridiculous sums and have only finished below us twice in a stupid amount of years but nah, we're shit.

Hope he gets sacked soon :)

Did you even watch the game? We were fucking awful, if something doesn't change then we are not going to be finishing high again, if we do this year. If he can get back to the way we played in the first half of the season then fine, but otherwise he simply has to go.

You're doing it again Jon.

Doing what? Defending the obvious? Wouldn't be the first time :pow:

Going against popular opinion by making childish posts to attempt to prove your point.

If we are unhappy with how we are attacking, shouldn't we be laying responsibility onto Carver and Stone as Pardew has delegated that all onto them?

Because delegating half of his work to his assistants and giving them only 20% of the time available each week is perfectly fair...