Alan Pardew

JH

It makes no sense in terms of ambition either. Hughton was doing alright enough with the players and resources at his disposal. Is this Ashley saying he wants to do more than just stay up? Is Alan Pardew going to get us into Europe? On this budget? Good luck with that you stupid fat f***.

not picking dave out by any means, as i def said worse, but this post (from a balanced poster) shows how unbelievable and unexpected this has all been.

No, lets pick on Dave.

What a stupid f***ing post that was - eh - Dave? Don't you look a bit DAFT right now.

Aye.

:lol: Thick as mince, wor Dave.

:lol:

Most of us were pretty balanced initially, tbh.

Makes me sick that this is going to happen. Such a shit manager.

Hughton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pardew

If he was instated obviously we would have no choice but to get behind the daft cunt, but any poor performances and fans would be calling for his head.

Regarding Manager of the Year, well done sexy  :love:

It makes no sense in terms of ambition either. Hughton was doing alright enough with the players and resources at his disposal. Is this Ashley saying he wants to do more than just stay up? Is Alan Pardew going to get us into Europe? On this budget? Good luck with that you stupid fat f***.

not picking dave out by any means, as i def said worse, but this post (from a balanced poster) shows how unbelievable and unexpected this has all been.

No, lets pick on Dave.

What a stupid f***ing post that was - eh - Dave? Don't you look a bit DAFT right now.

Aye.

:lol: Thick as mince, wor Dave.

:lol:

Amazing.

Dave's gone into hiding, ashamed of how he managed to type such words. Sheer Blasphemy!

Aside from being an unpopular choice, what has Pardew actually done to offend so many on here?

It's the mixture of such a pathetically mediocre manager who's done nothing of note in years potentially being brought in to 'improve us' over a man like Hughton. The undying love for Hughton mixed with the dislike for Pardew, expectedly, creates an intense hatred for him. And I don't blame them one fucking bit.

what a surprise wormy was wrong

Guest Shaun

Then I posted loads of pics of Hughton kissing the championship trophy and said we'd be relegated in 2012.  :lol:

Guest Shaun

This is what I said. . .

http://i.imgur.com/tqkmW.jpg

:pardsgrin:

why were u banned

I said I'd fuck a 14 year old if the opportunity presents itself.