FUCK OFF Pardew

FUCK OFF Pardew

FUCK OFF Pardew

FUCK OFF Pardew

dont  :blush: :lol:

Got nice teeth!

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/a0/41/0,,10278~9257376,00.jpg

I simply pointed out he had nice teeth  O0

Muchly deserved to the smooth b******, hope it's the start of better things to come.

I was bloody furious when I saw that photo at the time.

Well deserved Alan.  :clap:

Now just don't wear that jumper from today's presser again.

EDIT: Fwiw, I think I was along the lines of "he's just been sacked by Southampton, it's hardly a step up, also probably an Ashley yes-man"

Consider when he arrived no-one really rated him that well, he'd has his chance in the premier league and blown it, he had been sacked from southampton and been out of a job a while. If he'd blown that first half a season and been sacked again he would not have made it back to the premier league for a while I'll bet.

Got a long contract as a statement of intent and shown he belongs here. He's impressed me by not just being a short term motivator like MON but bringing in players and integrating them keeping team spirit. He maybe has some improvement to go on tactically, he is infuriatingly reactive at times, but at has also improved over the course of the season and developed.

I do not want him to be our manager one bit but the fans can't get on his back from the off, what's the point? Do people actually want us relegated?

I know someone will come back with "he will relegate us anyway" and to be honest they will probably be right but getting on his back is only going to make it an absolute certainty.

Support the team, support the club. You don't have to support the manager but "making your feelings known" is stupidly counter productive to the team you "support" having any sort of a chance.

:thup: People forget we're not here to support the manager, we're here to support Newcastle United.

:smug:

Guest je85

Feel a bit embarrassed at how disappointed I was when Pardew got the job. Ah well I suppose I can mask it as being pro-Hughton rather than anti-Pardew.

Thoroughly deserved and I quite like that he got it without winning one of the monthly prizes.

Guest Shaun

Had enough of giving shit managers a chance.

WE DON'T WANT YOU, PARDEW. PLEASE DON'T COME. PARDEW OUT.

Cunt. :facepalm:

:blush:

Seems I was quite reserved. Weird.

Like I knew owt :yao:

Me too, never really commented on this thread TBH. That Liverpool game seems so long ago now.