Alan Pardew

JH

Guest TrueToon

This appointment stinks and it has angered me, But at the end of the day, It's clear for everyone to see that Ashley isn't influenced or affected by what goes on out here...

At the end of the day we all support this football club for the FOOTBALL! I don't want to shoot myself in the foot by transferring our feelings onto the players because if they lose it then we will get caught up in the relegation battle..

The Chris Hughton situation is done now, Nothing we can about it, It's life, We've just got to get on!

I get where you come from mate but at the end of the day when the owner sacks a man who has earned the respect of everyone with a decent job, had canny results and was doing gernally ok considering the tight nature of the league this season and appoints HIS mate what f***ing hope have we got.

We were under the impression they sacked Hughton to take the club forward another step and lead on from and reasonable points collection.

He appoints this arse clown from the wilderness on a whim cos its his pal.

Our possible manager list is growing ever shorter and on that list only exist Southern blokes

Redknapp was wanted orginally

Kinnear pitched up

And now we have captain arrogant pardew.

Who else is left from the southern managers?

There is no denying that im disgusted about Chris Hughton's dismissal and the appointment of Pardew, Pissed off about it but what can we do about Pardew? Nothing! All we can do is back the team at this point...

Fuck's sake. :(

Press conference not on TV, most of the newspapers banned from the club anyway.

It's pretty much going to be Llambias (maybe), Pardew & a couple of people from .co.uk firing the pre-arranged questions isn't?

Sounds about right. As mentioned, SSN clearly advertised coverage earlier but perhaps it's just going to be video of the same stuff.

Probably filmed it a fortnight ago man. :(

Odds of Alan Smith starting against Liverpool and Enrique and Tiote being off in January?

I don't fucking like the bloke but I sincerely hope he's not stupid. Surely he will have been able to see that Smith isn't worth a shirt?

He's never struck me as a manager who's afraid of playing non-British players. I may be wrong though.

:lol: Five and a half years. That seems a bit...long-ish.

I mean, of course he'll be gone within 18 months, but still. I suppose when there is no compensation you could just sign a thirty year deal.

LOL, this is so ridicolous.

Where are my rich ass uncle Sam?!?!?!?!

We need someone from Qatar to buy this friggin club now and sort out this mess, they're the only ones whom atm. can afford to pay off the Fatashley :(

:lol: Five and a half years. That seems a bit...long-ish.

I mean, of course he'll be gone within 18 months, but still. I suppose when there is no compensation you could just sign a thirty year deal.

Divvnt give them ideas MIKE.

This appointment stinks and it has angered me, But at the end of the day, It's clear for everyone to see that Ashley isn't influenced or affected by what goes on out here...

At the end of the day we all support this football club for the FOOTBALL! I don't want to shoot myself in the foot by transferring our feelings onto the players because if they lose it then we will get caught up in the relegatio battle..

The Chris Hughton situation is done now, Nothing we can about it, It's life, We've just got to get on!

Grow a backbone ffs man, we as a collective can achieve anything we want to anything

What? I've got a backbone pal, But im not going to beg it..

Ashley is a w*****, Nothing we do is bothering him (clearly) so why the f*** am i gonna get wound up about it all..

Get on with it and support the TEAM!

Your defeatist, we can do nothing suggest otherwise tbh

I will not a cannot allow myself to support either tha sacking of Hughton, appointment of Pardrew in anyway shape or form.

I bet my life that if we all try and do something as a collective, be it not spending in his shops. not generating match day revinue for his club then eventually as his assest devalues, then selling becaomes the only option for him to salvage anything of his investment.

At the end of all the Newcastle will still Here

Xisco for 18 million quid ???? WTF?

:lol:

He said Gyan was £30m on the radio yesterday. Seems a bit out of touch with figures.

If you include agent fees, singing on fees and total wages of the contract, probably somewhere near. It's the only excuse i've got.  :laugh: