Alan Pardew

JH

Hhahaha.

When asked if he was going to have a drink tonight, he responded with ' I don't know if they (newcastle fans) will throw beer at me, or buy me a beer, call me an idiot, or say I got it right...'

Guest neesy111

Lovenkrands on the wing was the stupidest decision I've ever seen, but the entire first half was a disaster from back to front.

Deserves credit for the second half though, he must have said something at half time because they came out with a bit more belief and the sending off gave them (and the fans) that little spark that was needed.

Thanks Alan :thup:

Shearer did exactly the same thing v Fulham 2009.

Ashley was the driving force in extracting a staggering £35 million from Liverpool for 22-year-old Carroll.

And I can reveal that the fee included £30 million paid in cash immediately – AND a 7.5% sell-on clause guaranteeing Newcastle a windfall if England striker Carroll moves on from Anfield.

£30m upfront is amazing but to also get a sell on fee for this deal is incredible IF true.

[on how we started] It's not understandable, it's unprofessional. We were a disgrace in that period. Myself, the team, the staff, we were all a disgrace. We didn't get the dressing room right.

:lol:

Ashley was the driving force in extracting a staggering £35 million from Liverpool for 22-year-old Carroll.

And I can reveal that the fee included £30 million paid in cash immediately – AND a 7.5% sell-on clause guaranteeing Newcastle a windfall if England striker Carroll moves on from Anfield.

£30m upfront is amazing but to also get a sell on fee for this deal is incredible IF true.

The Journal also said it was £30m up front this week as well.

not sure if its posted in any of the threads but quite sure Pardew said on radio last night that we need to get financially stable and stay in the premiership so we never again have to sell our best player,  seemed a bit of a odd one with all thats been said about AC not being forced out

At exactly the point that it was happening, I was sat in the stands telling some bloke I'd never met before that I doubted he had the motivational skills to get them to do anything :lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

He's got that psycho streak about him

If he was responsible for the first half he is also responsible for the second

I hope that fan who told him to go at 4 0 down had the decency to say well done at 4-4

He deserves a lot of praise for yesterday

Cheik Tiote says: 'The manager was furious, shouting, and there were things thrown. He kept the same team because he said it was up to us.'

Daily Mail.

Bit more quoted from Cheik in the Mirror

“At half-time it was a very angry dressing room. The manager was furious, shouting. He said this is not Newcastle United.

“He said it was up to us to put it right, to give something back to the fans. We had to give them something, they spend a lot of money and time on supporting the team and we had let them down. He was very annoyed.

“There were things thrown in there and we had let ourselves down. It was not a normal performance. He told us to wake up.

Not much doubt he's giving the credit to the manager there.

Guest Flatline

Wonder what Chris Hughton would of done... probably left the second half talk to Nolan seeing as he was the real manager  :lol: