Alan Pardew

JH

Can't wait for the next 24 hours in this thread like :lol: Some people have been waiting for this...

I very much doubt that.

Rubbish. It's any excuse to stick the knife in and start twisting, talking as if those that aren't sharpening the pitchforks are delighted with the current situation and love the fact that we didn't sign anyone in January.

Does he still think he's West Ham manager or does he think he's the next Barca manager? Strange tie.  :lol:

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/110476489.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892140FEB0FF7845C57D2301B192BD72119471FDD3B2416756FDD93FB2861B005A1A

Can't wait for the next 24 hours in this thread like :lol: Some people have been waiting for this...

Some people knew he was a poor manager all along and only got the job because of a friendship, others act like ostriches.

I very much doubt that.

Rubbish. It's any excuse to stick the knife in and start twisting, talking as if those that aren't sharpening the pitchforks are delighted with the current situation and love the fact that we didn't sign anyone in January.

Give over man. I hate the man with a passion and I'm absolutely furious about today. Nobody is "happy" about this.

Put your dummy back in.

Put your dummy back in.

Yawn.

So the current defence for Pardew and the decision to appoint him consists of effectively accusing those who don't think it was a good idea of being mackems? Ha.

Who's defending him btw?

Fuking terrible run, 3 at the back shit is killing us, he can't afford to fuk about and get it wrong. He's got shit all options ATM, but the very little he does have he's getting them wrong.

Dick.

So the current defence for Pardew and the decision to appoint him consists of effectively accusing those who don't think it was a good idea of being mackems? Ha.

Who's defending him btw?

Why else are you saying people want us to lose?