Alan Pardew

JH

Take your pick:

1. The deal wasn't right for the club.

2. Couldn't quite tie it up (in time).

3. We offered him a very good deal but he chose to go somewhere else.

4. We weren't going to be held to ransom.

5. We did everything we could to get someone in.

6. We're not going to buy for the sake of it.

7. Obviously teams don't want to sell their best players on deadline day.

Or some other fucking bullshit. Don't want to hear it, it stinks.

Absolutely abhorrent that the man can spend nine months lying to the supporters and then doesn't even have the spine to come out and justify his lies on the day he said we should judge him.

I judged you last December Alan and I was spot on - you're a thoroughly detestable fucking cunt.

Absolutely abhorrent that the man can spend nine months lying to the supporters and then doesn't even have the spine to come out and justify his lies on the day he said we should judge him.

I judged you last December Alan and I was spot on - you're a thoroughly detestable f***ing c***.

Can we end the thread there?  Nothing more to add really

Take your pick:

1. The deal wasn't right for the club.

2. Couldn't quite tie it up (in time).

3. We offered him a very good deal but he chose to go somewhere else.

4. We weren't going to be held to ransom.

5. We did everything we could to get someone in.

6. We're not going to buy for the sake of it.

7. Obviously teams don't want to sell their best players on deadline day.

Or some other f***ing bullshit. Don't want to hear it, it stinks.

All of the above tbh.

I judged you last December Alan and I was spot on - you're a thoroughly detestable fucking cunt.

I knew you'd say that.

http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/150/i/2011/107/d/d/judge_dredd_face_by_rdricci-d3e8oif.jpg

Pardew gets way more stick than he deserves. He can do nowt. All we can do is hope he hangs in there despite of broken promises from the board. We all know that far too much he says is lies, but it's all Ashley and Dekka. People should realize that by now.  People need to calm down the whinging about Pardew.

Sick of people defending the fucker tbh hope he grows a spine oops he has been paid off to take the shite hoyed at him silly me.

Guest Rainforest

I judged you last December Alan and I was spot on - you're a thoroughly detestable f***ing c***.

:lol: harsh but I cant say I disagree

Honestly, do someone think he says they'll sign a striker, 100 %, just to p*ss people off? Have a f***ing word people. It's all down to the owner and the little Greek c***. Sick of people sticking up for a manager who under the circumstances (being bullshitted by the mentioned) have done good where it counts? f*** right off.

Don't make promises you can't keep then. Is that so difficult?

I remember Chris Hughton denying knowledge of Ben Arfa even when we all knew he was on Tyneside - that is a lie told for the benefit of the supporters in case things go awry. Pardew has told lies for nearly a year to fool supporters and placate his despicable employers.

He's a complete dickhead and while his bosses are a bigger problem, it will be a very happy day when this arsehole is no longer associated with NUFC.

I remember Chris Hughton denying knowledge of Ben Arfa even when we all knew he was on Tyneside - that is a lie told for the benefit of the supporters in case things go awry. Pardew has told lies for nearly a year to fool supporters and placate his despicable employers.

He's a complete dickhead and while his bosses are a bigger problem, it will be a very happy day when this arsehole is no longer associated with NUFC.

Yup. Can't wait for Kinnear to come back me :thup:

I guess he's really convinced they'll finally sign a striker? A bit naive? I don't know, but to want him out just now is beyond idiotic.

Unless said day is also the day Ashley sells up and Llambias joins the dole queue, then that's a fucking laughable statement. Who else are we going to get, with Ashley in charge, who is any better than Pardew? I know you hate the bloke, and he does say the absolute wrong things re: promises on transfers, but could we really get anyone else in who's better at the day to day coaching of the players and a better tactician on matchday? The answer to that for me, is sadly not.

Would you be happy to see him gone before Ashley?

Unless said day is also the day Ashley sells up and Llambias joins the dole queue, then that's a f***ing laughable statement. Who else are we going to get, with Ashley in charge, who is any better than Pardew? I know you hate the bloke, and he does say the absolute wrong things re: promises on transfers, but could we really get anyone else in who's better at the day to day coaching of the players and a better tactician on matchday? The answer to that for me, is sadly not.

This.

Pardew, thus far has done a steady job in terms of performances on the pitch and as far as im concerned we wont get someone who can do a better job with regards to that.

If Pardew went, we'd be up shit creek, we'd end up with someone who not only lies and talks arse, but is an abomination of a football manager, i.e Joe Kinnear.

Pardew gets way more stick than he deserves. He can do nowt. All we can do is hope he hangs in there despite of broken promises from the board. We all know that far too much he says is lies, but it's all Ashley and Dekka. People should realize that by now.  People need to calm down the whinging about Pardew.

I sort of agree but will players see it that way?

Players see things differently to hysterical and snidey internet creeps. So far they seem to be right behind him based on performances on the pitch which is more than can be said for the fat Geordie lad down the road who looks like he's lost the dressing room already,

Do you sort of agree and think the Sunderland players see it that way ?

Guest Rainforest

Pardew gets way more stick than he deserves. He can do nowt. All we can do is hope he hangs in there despite of broken promises from the board. We all know that far too much he says is lies, but it's all Ashley and Dekka. People should realize that by now.  People need to calm down the whinging about Pardew.

Barton did, so I don't see why the rest won't. Both Barton and Enrique have publically supported Pardew (or at least absolved him of any blame) in their interviews/tweets since they've left.

People need to get off his back.

Thing is though he is basically saddling up his own back for people to jump on when he comes with bombastic statements and then fail to back them up.

If he has fuck all to say, then he should just shut his piehole and say nothing.

Tell it like it is.

"I`d love a striker and a new fullback, and i have told Mike and Derek that. Hopefully we will get a few players over the line, thats all I can say as Im not the one dealing with the transfers. Fingers crossed."

Towards the end of the window he was sort of heading that way, but these "100% " statements is not excactly  conjuring up any sympathy round`these parts.

Unless said day is also the day Ashley sells up and Llambias joins the dole queue, then that's a f***ing laughable statement. Who else are we going to get, with Ashley in charge, who is any better than Pardew? I know you hate the bloke, and he does say the absolute wrong things re: promises on transfers, but could we really get anyone else in who's better at the day to day coaching of the players and a better tactician on matchday? The answer to that for me, is sadly not.

This.

Pardew, thus far has done a steady job in terms of performances on the pitch and as far as im concerned we wont get someone who can do a better job with regards to that.

If Pardew went, we'd be up s*** creek, we'd end up with someone who not only lies and talks arse, but is an abomination of a football manager, i.e Joe Kinnear.

This (and Pilko's post) sums it up perfectly. We would be in the absolute s*** if Pardew goes.

Guest Rainforest

Players see things differently to hysterical and snidey internet creeps. So far they seem to be right behind him based on performances on the pitch which is more than can be said for the fat Geordie lad down the road who looks like he's lost the dressing room already,

Do you sort of agree and think the Sunderland players see it that way ?

:lol: yes we are all fat paedophiles frequenting these forums

The 100% stuff was probably to put extra pressure on MA an DL to try and make sure they get the deals done.

Blaming him for anything other than results and performances (and he's doing ok) is bullshit.

Guest Rainforest

Why would we be so utterly fucked if Pardew went? We seemed to be doing fine before he came, had a perfectly average spring season and to be frank, had 3 lucky results playing planless hoofball.

Excellent results now in august but honestly they dont reflect how we have played at all.

Pardew is a decent manager but his track record before he came here is very underwhelming, seems like he is the tyneside version of Guardiola for a couple of lads on this forum already..