Alan Pardew

JH

its not his fault he has been appointed

It's Mikes and Dereks.  Pure and simply.

He is just another manager looking for work, and someone offerred him an opportunity.  There shouldn't be so much unjustified hate based on rumours that he might have been touted while Chris was here.

He is just another manager looking for work, and someone offerred him an opportunity.  There shouldn't be so much unjustified hate based on rumours that he might have been touted while Chris was here.

I don't think it's unjustified to give the bloke hell from day one on the basis of a rumour which has been verified from several sources.

What about the fact he's a shit manager and generally a cunt? Enough to fucking hate him.

Gutted. Can't even begin to say how I feel apart from a weird mixture of numbness and pure rage and hate for him and Ashley.

Only hope is someone buys the club off Ashley, which next season when we've gone down again is quite possible.

Just want to say thanks to the FA for standing by and allowing Ashley to do this, clearly taking the piss and playing with a lot of folks lives and dreams.

fucking hell, I'm fucking fuming.

Unbelievable. A disgrace to Hughton and a disgrace to the club. What an absolute joke.

Fancy replacing a decent manager with a completely shit one :facepalm:

I don't think it's unjustified to give the bloke hell from day one on the basis of a rumour which has been verified from several sources.

The decision is ultimately Mike's and Dereks, they have decided to appoint a pal rather then the best man for the job.  The anger should be focused on those individuals.  Not a guy, who simply was looking for work and some cretin of an owner offerred it him. 

Guest Loven11

That's it. I've had enough, this is the last fucking straw with this fat cunt.

I'll always support this club but I can't take anymore of this fucking fat wanker ruining our great club.